5.0 out of 5 stars Great
Loved this story eve Rabi rocks!!! He was the red hot Indian and she was the the rich girl who's father would do anything to keep them apart great story loved it x
Published 11 months ago by Amazon Customer

2.0 out of 5 stars Not worth buying
Have read other Eve Rabi books but this one has put me off reading any more. Would not recommend this
Published 6 months ago by LAJ

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 19 Sep 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars BRILLIANT BOOK, 16 July 2013
This review is from: BETRAYED - He'd Get his Girl at Any Cost (Kindle Edition)
THIS BOOK WAS BRILLIANT,I COULD NOT PUT IT DOWN.
I LOVED REDS CHARACTER,HW WAS STRONG AND SCARY
I HIGHLY RECOMMEND READING THIS BOOK,

2.0 out of 5 stars Not worth buying, 1 Feb 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars This author never fails to provide a wild ride, 28 Aug 2013
This review is from: BETRAYED - He'd Get his Girl at Any Cost (Kindle Edition)
Betrayed is an excellent story, dynamic, full of action and surprises. This author writes in the first person and does a fabulous job. She paints a picture of emotional abuse in this story that is very real and gives us the foundation for the central character's personality and actions. The dialogue between all the characters, from whichever walk of life they come, is superb and this author must study real people to be so skilled. This is an unusual story of unexpected love and loyalty, crossing `class' boundaries. The love scenes between Red and Kat the main couple are surprisingly tender as is their life together and so when the `awful' happens (no spoilers from me) it's especially crushing. Things do change sexually and become more heated later in their story, there's a twist too that will really have you wondering about who is doing what to who, and in the end you'll be cheering. This is such a good love story. Don't miss it, must have five stars, if I could give it more I would.

5.0 out of 5 stars Betrayed, 19 Mar 2014
This review is from: BETRAYED - He'd Get his Girl at Any Cost (Kindle Edition)
An amazing author. Just can't wait for her next book. COULD NOT PUT THIS BOOK DOWN. Brilliant reading and will now read more from Eve Rabi.

5.0 out of 5 stars Colour me Red........., 27 Nov 2013
This review is from: BETRAYED - He'd Get his Girl at Any Cost (Kindle Edition)
An amazing book!! Really wish I had someone like Red and all the money!! I've just purchased number three of this author's work and I thoroughly recommend her!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Heat things up and wind down... with fast-paced, sexy, emotional and oh-so satisfying read!, 2 July 2013
This review is from: BETRAYED - He'd Get his Girl at Any Cost (Kindle Edition)
Heat up and wind down with this fast-paced, sensual read. I loved the mystery, twists and turns, and regular plot surprises in this sexy, thrilling read. I read this delicious, sexy and wildly entertaining book over a couple days--skipping work--because I needed a little mind candy, to get away from it all--without traveling--and this author ALWAYS delivers. With any of Eve Rabi book, I can count on a read that satisfies and is a page-turner and often a serious turn-on. Literally reality drops away as her well-drawn complex characters, the scenes and setting, mesmerize me. This book is hot and super sexy; it's a perfect holiday, evening wind-down over wine, or anytime read. This is the kind of book you read and save for the next time you need a mind candy fix. A few minor typos do not interfere with the read. This book is endearing and tender, hot and sexy, shocking and nuanced, oh-so-funny, wild at heart, has its horrifying moments, is true to real life, and very magical in places. In reading, you will vicariously: go on adventures, fall head-over-heels in love and lust, have hot, deeply satisfying sexcapades with the rugged, loving man of your dreams, be or feel betrayed, lose the love of your life, be manipulated, feel torn, have your eyes opened to the evil in the people closest to you, and ultimately regain the love of your life (and be protected, cherished and avenged). I recommend all of this author's books; a personal fave series is: GRINGA - In the Clutches of a Ruthless Drug Lord (books 1-4). But I also love both of the Palace series book: DECEPTION - A Palace Full of Liars (book 1) (Deception Series) and book 2. Happy reading~*

5.0 out of 5 stars BETRAYED by EVE RABI, 30 July 2014
This review is from: BETRAYED - He'd Get his Girl at Any Cost (Kindle Edition)
WOW.Another unputtable down book by my now favourite author. As a bookstore, over the last 40 yrs I have read a minimum of 3 books a week and during that time I tended to stick to really famous authors. It takes a brilliant author to make me laugh out loud, cry, feel sexy and keep me in such suspense that I have to stay awake all night until it is finished. The only problem is that when I finish reading one of her books I am upset because I'm no longer in the characters lives! That's how I judge an author. If the characters draw me into their world and create all those emotions within me, I know Im going to be hooked by that author. Take my word for it and you will never have a dull moment whilst reading any of Eve Rabi' s books!
BRILLIANT ESCAPISM, TRUST ME..

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant book couldn't put it down ,love this author !, 23 May 2014
This review is from: BETRAYED - He'd Get his Girl at Any Cost (Kindle Edition)
Brilliant would recommend ! love u will pay and you will pay for leaving me , such a great author and she has so many books out get excited about the next !

5.0 out of 5 stars Betrayed, 19 April 2014
This review is from: BETRAYED - He'd Get his Girl at Any Cost (Kindle Edition)
WOW, I could NOT put this down!!! Eve rabi you are amazing!! I have now read three of you books in the space of two weeks!!! Iv only just found you and sooooo glad I did as I have many to get threw

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›