5.0 out of 5 stars The faery worlds
I can recommend these books to anyone who likes to think there are fairies and other creatures at the bottom of the garden. There is quite a mix of stories here and must admit, I wanted to reach the end to see what happened. Enjoyed them all.
Published 16 months ago by Mrs. Linda Cunningham

3.0 out of 5 stars Series hook
I picked this for my Kindle because it was cheap and found that it was designed to hook the reader into buying a lot more books to follow the various series. The quality of the writing varied but I'll probably follow at least one .
Published 12 months ago by Karen Gilham

5.0 out of 5 stars just finished !, 4 Jun. 2014
This review is from: Faery Worlds Boxed Set - Six Bestselling Novels (Kindle Edition)
I love Elle Casey books.soon as the last page was turned I was onto amazon , scouring for more '' it's a definite YES

5.0 out of 5 stars Faery Worlds - The Changlings, 31 May 2014
Really enjoyed this collection, especially the Changlings (War of the Fae part 1). Even though it is aimed the YA I am 68 and couldn't stop reading. Had to purchase the other three in the series so I could read all four one after the other. The other books in the collection and really good as well. Would recommend this boxed set if you enjoy fantasy and the faery world.

5.0 out of 5 stars great read, 13 May 2014
A great read which will have u guessing til the end in a will he won't he, or good or bad. I wanted to shout at the characters on times 'don't do it' ir 'don't trust him' would def recommend x

5.0 out of 5 stars Supurb, 5 May 2014
I wanted something different, I certainly got it! Being in the lands of the fey caught my imagination. Refreshing, thrilling and slot to take in was a wonderful escape from my very hectic life

5.0 out of 5 stars GREAT set of books, don't be put off by the price., 4 May 2014
Again I purchased this set of cheap books for my wife who enjoyed every book immensely.
Although cost wise was little the books were priceless and she read one after another, which she rarely does so well worth a read and definitely if you can get at the low price as I did.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great read to relax with, 1 May 2014
I really enjoyed these stories. I'm in awe of anyone who has the imagination and bravey to write a book anyway and will read almost anything (including the back of a cereal packet); but I do know that if I don't 'like' a story or character then I won't read the rest. I read all of these from start to finish in a very short period and also decided to remember the author's name so that I could look for more of her work.

4.0 out of 5 stars Faery magic at it's best, 26 April 2014
. A magical series of books that are easy to lose yourself in. Time flies and the real world seems grey in comparison.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 25 April 2014
Takes a person into a different world and you think it's real life with senses of touch and smell and a snivee down the spine

4.0 out of 5 stars Great samplers, 24 April 2014
This was like opening a box of treats...some of the stories were enjoyable...some quite tedious....and some left you wanting more. The first was "Feyland" by Anthea Sharp : a fast paced enjoyable tale set against the backdrop of virtual reality with bits of romance to the bargain. The next was "The Unfinished Song" by Tara Maya: The author created a tribal world that seemed a hybrid of native american and african cultures. Good character development and storytelling; left me wanting to know more. The third was "War of the fae ( the changelings)" by Elle Casey: an enjoyable read with american teens caught up in an adventure in a forest with magical creatures in the middle of nowhere. The fourth book was "Fairy Metal Thunder" by J L Bryan: the story is all about a high school boy who steals a set of fairy musical instruments when he accidentally enters the faery realm; whilst pursuing a naughty goblin. The musical instruments are used to enthrall audiences in the human world and garner fame for his garage band. An easy read but more suited to kids in my opinion. The fifth was "Faelorehn" by Jenna Elizabeth Johnson: A tedious read with a neurotic heroine. The last book was "Evershade" by Alexia Purdy.The heroine is part faery and is sent by the queen on a quest with a group of different faeries to retrieve a flask of water from a magical fountain of life. The story left me wanting to know more about the different characters and is a great starting point for spinoffs.

4.0 out of 5 stars very differant but well written each book was diiferant but still gripping I am 80 but realy enjoyed reading them, 5 April 2014
very differant to what I usualy read but realy enjoyed them would reccomend them to any age group even 80 year olds like me