5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic!, 2 Oct 2013
netty (Basingstoke) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Premier Housewares Kitchen Tool Set - 4 -Piece - Multi -Colour (Kitchen & Home)
These are very nice,I was very impressed when these arrived,I had been disappointed due to others I had bought,
So buying these was with trepidation,but they are excellent,strong,very well made,eye catching and lovely to use,
Lots of comments from people,the colours are true and I would recommend this produce and this seller.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality, lovely colours., 7 May 2014
This set is wonderful. The items seem to be sturdy and durable (though I've only had them a week). The colours are bright and vibrant, like in the pictures. I bought them to replace my metal utensils as I was worried they would scratch my new non-stick cooking pans. These are doing the job wonderfully and haven't damaged my pans at all. I have cooked various things with them, including curry and they haven't discoloured at all. I would definitely recommend this product.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good, 7 Jun 2014
For this price i'm pretty happy with them.Very solid and well made with fancy colours make them item to buy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for the price., 21 July 2014
Amazing for the price. Fit well into a modern looking kitchen!

Solidly built, only seen minor use so far. But they seem sturdy enough.

Happy purchase.