on 11 September 2013
LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT. WONDERFULL QUALITY. QUITE HEAVY. I BOUGHT 2 FOR MY TWO GRANDOUGHTERS WHO ARE 21 THIS YEAR. REALY VERY HAPPY, AND I KNOW THE GIRLS WILL BE. MANY MANY THANKS.
on 14 December 2014
It's not my cup of tea but a present for someone, nice presentation box, shame it's in a plastic bag inside the box. A couple of pins to hold bracelet in place would have been nicer as it rattles around.
on 22 March 2014
This bracelet was a birthday present from my daughter and I am absolutely over the moon with it.
Looks very stylish with both casual and formal wear.
I would certainly recommend this bracelet.
on 25 February 2014
Bought this as a gift for my niece and it is lovely quite heavy in polished silver. However, probably better suited to smaller wrists
on 15 January 2014
The picture of this bangle doesnt do it justice... its much better in life. I bought another bangle that wasnt like as half as this ... recommend .. modern/stylish.

recommended
on 11 January 2014
The Bracelet was fine but the "luxury presentation box" was very cheap and nasty a bit of a let down
on 23 November 2014
My daughter who has hardly worn the bangle tells me it has gone almost black & very dull...it was a present at Christmas 2014. very disappointing !!!
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 10 March 2014
Lovely bracelet however, I do not think it is worth the price paid. Needs to be a little more cost freindly if they want to sell more of these.
on 16 February 2014
My wife is very pleased with the bangle and satisfied with it's quality. What more can say a good product
on 6 June 2015
Turned as advertised, well polished in nice presentation box and cleaning cloith

See one answered question