There are no customer reviews yet.  Create your own review

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 12 July 2014
This review is from: Vodafone Samsung Galaxy S3 Mini Pay As You Go Handset - Blue (Electronics)
Brilliant value & easy to use

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 3 July 2014
superb phone and great price

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 7 July 2014
Excellent!

5.0 out of 5 stars Even granny can use it, 5 Sep 2014
I love this phone. It is so easy to use, even for a grandmother like me. The only problem I had was downloading onto my PC, so I used my Kindle cable instead of the one supplied and that solved the problem.

5.0 out of 5 stars phone gift for my grandson, 21 Jun 2014
bought it for my grandson, and he says, he is well chuffed with it , gives him everything he needs .

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 19 Sep 2014
easy to use

1.0 out of 5 stars How are Vodafone still in business?, 10 Dec 2013
Bought this phone directly from Vodafone but when I opened the package I noticed the seal had been broken. Phoned Voda's customer services and have never had such a bad experience from a company. Rude, unhelpful, tried to pass responsibility unto the couriers and all but accused me of fraud. I've been a Voda customer for a least 10 years but this is the final straw. I've already ordered the same handset from a different company and will never use Voda again.