5.0 out of 5 stars Follies Series, 2 Aug 2013
This review is from: Follies Series Collection Hilary Green 6 Books Set (Now is the Hour, They Also Serve, Theatre of War, The Final Act, We'll Meet Again, Never Say Goodbye) (Paperback)
The best Series I have read. I was sorry when I had read them all. I could not put hem down. I loved Hilary Greens writing style.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good read., 25 July 2014
Easy light reading but has good story lines which run parallel to each other.
The books are well written and well researched. They provide a good insight into the world of ENSA and entertainment during WW2 along with coverage of the work of agents working behind enemy lines.
Would recommend to anyone who enjoys the history of ordinary people during the war.
The books can be read individually but much better to read them all. I couldn't wait to see what happened to the characters.

5.0 out of 5 stars great books, 10 Jan 2014
Enjoyed reading these, I enjoy reading this kind of books. I just jeep reading Till I've finished, no waiting till next Day