4.0 out of 5 stars Your very own Keep Calm generator for the smart phone
I downloaded this not expecting a great deal but it is easy to edit and create your own "keep calm" image. It has a few examples that you can use or start editing, the icons for the top (like the crown) are plentiful so you will be quite spoilt for choice.

Published 11 months ago by Si "Freddie" H...

3.0 out of 5 stars What's all the fuss about?
Reading some reviews here are hilarious. Lots of them saying it's AMAZING. Whilst it's a reasonable app, it's quite limited and I can see you'd get bored of it very quickly. I think there are amazing things in this world but for me, this isn't one of them.
Published 16 hours ago by J. C. Bates

3.0 out of 5 stars What's all the fuss about?, 22 July 2014
J. C. Bates (Norwich, England) - See all my reviews

2.0 out of 5 stars That's pretty much it, 22 July 2014
AMK (Hull, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Keep Calm Generator (App)
This app allows you to create images based on the Keep Calm poster. That's pretty much it. You can alter a few details, but there are better apps out there. It isn't terrible, but a lot of the reviews look rather over the top in their praise, and extremely suspect.

4.0 out of 5 stars Your very own Keep Calm generator for the smart phone, 13 Aug 2013
This review is from: Keep Calm Generator (App)

It allows you to edit line by line so it's often best to think what you want and either just edit as is or write it down and plan your words, you can even change the background colour which is cool.

My one and only gripe is (as with all freebies) it slaps an advert right in front of what you want to edit but so long as you can see the ridiculously small 'X' on the top right corner you can get rid of it.

All in all it's pretty good for what it is

5.0 out of 5 stars keep calm and download this application, 24 Mar 2014
Mr. James M. Tuvey (Essex, England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Keep Calm Generator (App)
Great app ! I totally recommend for all ages. The only thing that people are saying that Is bad about this app is the fact that you can't save your creation but all u have to do is take a screenshot !!!!!!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars great app, 21 Feb 2014
This review is from: Keep Calm Generator (App)
Brilliant fun for all the family, you can set background images and share on photo apps and email. What really amuses me is how you are aloud to choose the text, there are no limits on what you say...

1.0 out of 5 stars No, 22 July 2014
This review is from: Keep Calm Generator (App)
This is a stupid app. At first i was happy about it because I love making these posters but no...I got on it was really impressed until I tried to write things on the poster and the setting was too big. When I make the writing smaller there was huge gaps and you still couldn't see what I wrote on the bottom. I'm sorry but this app has a HUGE thumbs down from me.

5.0 out of 5 stars great fun app, 30 Dec 2013
This review is from: Keep Calm Generator (App)
Brilliant interface and easy to use. Th share simple but email a little glitchy great app tho worth the coins.

5.0 out of 5 stars ABSOLUTELY AMAZING!, 7 Aug 2013
This review is from: Keep Calm Generator (App)
This is amazing, I Love this! I couldn't think of what to do until I used my imagination, the memes just made my day as I made 1 that said "Keep Calm Simply Because You're Forever Alone" and I used the Forever Alone meme ! hahahahah I use some of these to inspire these, I recommend this 100% to any age ! Teachers, children anyone!

- Emma Riddell xo

4.0 out of 5 stars fun genorator, 25 July 2013
This review is from: Keep Calm Generator (App)
Well this is so much fun I love it every second and when I read the review I thought it can't be true but it is amazing
The only thing it can't do is save them

5.0 out of 5 stars WOW, 5 Aug 2013
This review is from: Keep Calm Generator (App)
This app is amazing it works really well but sadly you can't save them but you can send them to friends which is good.

Keep Calm Generator