Published 2 days ago by C Albury

3.0 out of 5 stars Not really a great buy.
Rather thinner than expected. Not really a great buy.
Published 1 month ago by Tiggy Berkshire

5.0 out of 5 stars I don't usually like to write reviews but I was so impressed with ..., 16 Sep 2014
I don't usually like to write reviews but I was so impressed with 'The Charm Works' that I needed to express my appreciation. Unfortunately the charm was slightly damaged on arrival, the company were amazingly helpful and replaced it immediately without question. The charm was a birthday present and was needed within two days, the company posted the new one before they received damaged one so that it would arrive in time.
The replacement is perfect and looks beautiful, will definitely be ordering again.
Thank You The Charm Works.

5.0 out of 5 stars Gorgeous Charm!, 18 Jun 2014
I bought a child's charm bracelet for my 11 year old daughter for her birthday. This 'S' charm is beautiful. It is very well made. My daughter was delighted!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful, 25 May 2014
I love this, it is small but very pretty. Looks great on a charm bracelet. Nice to have personalised 'Z' items

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful xx, 18 April 2014
This came very quickly and it was lovely and sparkly. Came in a little pouch to. Very handy as it wss a gift xx

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value, 31 Mar 2014
This is a pretty little charm, perfect for my charm bracelet, at a very reasonable price. Quick delivery. Delighted with this purchase.

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely initial charm, 7 Feb 2014
Very pretty little charm bought as a present. Came in a nice package. Easy to fix to silver charm bracelet. Recipient loved it!!

4.0 out of 5 stars Just the job, 18 Jan 2014
Nice charm. If anything it looks better 'in the flesh' than the image. The crystals are well seated and secure.

5.0 out of 5 stars Building the bracelet, 4 Dec 2013
Bought two different initials for my daughter-in -law and my son for her bracelet. Nice size, not too big but big enough.Quick delivery. Very pleased.

5.0 out of 5 stars Thomas Sabo effect charm, 28 Sep 2013
Love it, ordered for my daughter who has the Thomas sabo charm but didn't want to pay the price as this is just a stocking filler, great price, fast delivery just the job

5.0 out of 5 stars K is for Kiss, 30 Jan 2013
Bought this as a gift for my wife, lovely quality.,just what I wanted. She loved it. Looked at others in different stores they were the
same but much more expensive. I would recommend these to friends and family.