5.0 out of 5 stars Worth every penny!
Published 20 months ago by john

2.0 out of 5 stars Deceiving photograph.
Yes it is good value for money DONT be fooled by the photo though. It is obviously taken from a "flattering" angle. The viewing pads at the top look reasonably large from this photo. They are actually only 10" x 10" and the corners cut off. Just be aware that NO cat can lie down on there.
Published 4 months ago by S Wylie

5.0 out of 5 stars Worth every penny!, 11 July 2013
This review is from: Cat Tree Scratching Post Height about 170 cm DIFFERENT COLOURS (beige) (Misc.)
I'm gonna start the ball rolling on this product because every cat owner needs a toy/bed/scratching post like this. Its huge sturdy easy to build (took me about an hour maybe more) holds my 2 fat cats which are about a stone, one of them is maybe more and it barely moves. I expected to regret spending over 50 on an item like this for my cats but not anymore because after receiving it i completely understand the price. Thank you seller!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars purrfect!, 5 Aug. 2014
S. Finnegan (Northern Ireland) - See all my reviews
Excellent product. Easy to assemble. My cat loves it!

5.0 out of 5 stars Purrfect Cat Tree!!, 27 Sept. 2014
We have two cats and wanted to buy them a cat tree scratching post. Mainly because they where attacking our expensive wallpaper in the hallway. Initially we where going to buy a few regular scratch boards but then decided we would opt for a big cat tree house. We looked at pets at home and then thought lets check Amazon to which we came across this product by Leopet. Instantly I couldn't believe this was only £38 because considering we saw one a fraction of the size in pets at home for around £20 more was mind blowing. I purchased this not expecting to much because like I say the ones in pets at home where half the size and cost a lot more.. but i later would be eating my words. The product arrived super fast and took around 40 minutes to build. It is super easy to build and I did it on my own with no help needed what so ever. Both cats came straight through and where on it straight away. It is super sturdy even with two big cats on it. The hanging fur mice and little inside box areas are perfect for them both where they like to hide away. The beams all have scratch pads on and are super tall so the cats can stand right up stretch and scratch. The quality of it is superior and I still can't believe it was only £38 so many people have asked where its from and when I tell them them where and the cost they too are shocked. I would highly recommend this product and can't fault it what so ever. 5*

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this cat tree nearly as much as my cat does, 24 Oct. 2014
Love this. Easy to construct. Took my 17 yr old son about 20 mins to put together. Sturdy. No sharp bits. Lovely and soft. And the scratching posts are substantial. And my cat even blends in with the the beige colour. A perfect addition for her to explore. Good value for money. Very happy with this purchase.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant., 5 Dec. 2014
We have just moved house and needed something to keep our two outdoor cats entertained, during their locked in, settling in period. We had a very quick delivery and to be honest I am over the moon with this product! It stands taller than I imagined and having two cats that like to be up, it was and instant success. A few comments have been posted about the boxed sections being quite small. The top one is quite small but my male cat just curls up inside there and sleeps for hours. Sometimes he just sprawls across the top platforms. We had no problem putting it together. Diagram was easy to follow. Well worth every penny!

5.0 out of 5 stars The Cats Love It!, 21 Jan. 2015
Fantastic product. For those who have commented that it's not sturdy, you didn't tighten up the bolts enough! For those that described it as too small for normal cats, I wouldn't like to be around your house if you were late feeding your Panthers! For those who described it as too expensive, what planet are you on, you'd need a mortgage at pets at home to buy the equivelent! So glad I bought this!

5.0 out of 5 stars Worth the money, 25 Jan. 2014
Lovely item. It looks great in my living room and my kitten loves it. She sleeps on it when my knee is not available. It's nice and sturdy and easy to assemble. Good price too :)

5.0 out of 5 stars fantastic, 30 Aug. 2013
firstly thankyou to the people who previously rated this as it helped in chosing the correct one for my cats delivery was extremly quick was with me within a week easy to build and my cats love it

5.0 out of 5 stars I was surprised by how weighty and sturdy it was and immediately little brother took the top ..., 8 Aug. 2014
C. Doolan (Scotland) - See all my reviews
I read some of the glowing reviews before I purchased this but I was still worried that it wouldn't cope with the combined weight of my two tabbies one small and skinny but his brother is huge and weighs a ton. I was surprised by how weighty and sturdy it was and immediately little brother took the top platform and when big brother saw him he immediately leaped up and grabbed hold of the right top pole with his whole considerable body weight and climbed up on the same platform as his brother. I thought it just might topple over but I was very delighted when it didn't budge an inch. They both use it like a wrestling ring and I feel perfectly at ease knowing it is so stable. My two cats love it and even sleep in it at night. Well worth the money.

5.0 out of 5 stars Catfabulous!!!, 17 Sept. 2013
Ms Fiona Mc Veigh "weefifi" (ballymoney) - See all my reviews
my cat loves it! easy to assemble good quality material nice and soft, My only wee niggle is that the platforms be a bit bigger as i have a Tom cat and he a big boy and he hangs over them! but all in all it is a fab product for my cat! :-)