5.0 out of 5 stars Can't wait for number three
I bought this on a friday lunch time and finished it saturday tea time. I bought it straight after finishing the first book and it didn't disappoint. I loved the characters - even Ethel, she reminds me in parts of my grandmother with her 'just get on with it' attitude. There is a third one so hurry up Mr Bryndza, I want more.

On a side point it is very...
Published 15 months ago by Book Worm Monster

2.0 out of 5 stars Not my cup of tea
I didn't really get much out of this book. I didn't connect with any of the characters but maybe this is because I hadn't read the first one so didn't know them?? In truth, I I wasn't sure that it was my sort of thing when I downloaded it but as it was free I thought I'd give it a go.

I don't understand why it's called "Coco Pinchard's big fat tipsy...
Published 3 months ago by Miss Lou Chapman

5.0 out of 5 stars Can't wait for number three, 25 Aug 2013
This review is from: Coco Pinchard's Big Fat Tipsy Wedding: A Funny, Feel-Good Romantic Comedy (Kindle Edition)

On a side point it is very disconcerting that a man can write from a point of a view of a woman so convincingly. Well done the author!

5.0 out of 5 stars holiday read, 25 Oct 2013
Good read, light comedy, easy to pick up, gives few good laughs, recommended holiday read . Enjoyed reading whilst away

5.0 out of 5 stars Five stars, 17 Oct 2013
I wasn't so sure about this book duo when I began reading the not so secret emails due to the format, however I ended up hooked and would love to read another book about Coco's adventures she's so funny !! All in all a wonderful read !!

5.0 out of 5 stars So much fun., 23 July 2014
Loved this so much, I had a read fest of the entire three books in the series. I can see this as a TV series like Last Tango in Halifax on speed. Funny and enjoyable. Read all three for fun and a little light entertainment. If you are going on holiday buy all three before you get to the beach or you will go nuts not being able to get the others before you get home. My only sadness is there are only three books. I want to stay in the Coco Zone. It is amazingly written by a man, who knew? Bryndza seems to be able to get into the head of women better than most other women. He has zeroed in on us and done it well.

5.0 out of 5 stars Room for one more?, 19 Dec 2013
Have just finished all three Coco books and LOVED them!! Come on Mr B get writing number 4, thank you

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved it., 21 Nov 2013
I decided to purchase first book in series and was hooked. Very different way of writing a story, loved it and read both within a few days. Highly entertaining

5.0 out of 5 stars FAB, 11 Nov 2013
AS GOOD AS THE FIRST ONE READ THEM BOTH IN A COUPLE OFF DAY COULD NOT PUT MY KINDEL DOWN CANT WAIT FOR THE NEXT ONE

5.0 out of 5 stars Another gem......, 4 Nov 2014
Congratulations Robert....your incredible talent and endless humour had me literally snorting with laughter (mostly at stupid o'clock, much to my wife's annoyance)
I'm not ashamed to admit it but I may just be a little bit addicted to the fabulous Coco Pinchard. Please don't stop what you doing. It's very very special and I cannot wait for your next book.

4.0 out of 5 stars A heart warming book!, 8 Nov 2014
I thoroughly enjoyed reading this book. It was written in a way that was very down to earth so that the reader can relate to the story line and also the characters. It remained interesting from start to finish and was a different plot to the usual Rom com story lines. Would definitely recommend this book. A really feel good ending!

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing, 14 July 2014
I laughed, cried and just loved this book. Another amazing book by Robert Bryndza :) Mutt most favourite author now.