5.0 out of 5 stars Great Value for Money
What a great little pencil case this is and excellent value for money. People have mentioned they would like to choose the colour. Email the seller. I contacted FiveBoys who replied back very quickly ( paid £2.74 ) and they sent me the Black. Simple as that.

Published 4 months ago by sensemaya

3.0 out of 5 stars But a good pencil case all the same
I expected it to be slightly bigger so couldn't really use if for what I intended it for... But a good pencil case all the same. Compartment underneath fits approx 4-6 biro pens.
Wasn't fussed about which colour got so lack of opportunity to pick didn't bother me.
Published 1 month ago by Kirstini McKluck

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Value for Money, 13 Aug 2014
This review is from: Tiger Barrel Shaped Double Zip Pencil Case Assorted Color - Single supplied (Office Product)

Don't know how this pencil case would match up to the rigors of school but for the money you can buy four or five of the things for the price of one 'quality' pencil case. Oh...yes this will fit a Sharp calculator in the zipped bottom compartment.

Anyway this one is for me and I'm very pleased. I just love stationary :)

4.0 out of 5 stars Pencil Case, 31 Mar 2014
Amazon Customer "Jax" (Reading, Berkshire, UK) - See all my reviews
Great service arrived really quickly, good quality pencil case. My only minor moan is that I would have liked to be able to choose the colour really was hoping for a green one but got pink which was ok too as it was for my daughter, but a choice is always better

5.0 out of 5 stars Pencil case, 22 Jun 2014
I know it is a pencil case but I bought this to use as a glasses case. I needed something to carry my glasses and tablets in when going up and down the stairs as I needed my hands free to hold on the banister. I put my little finger through the zipper pull to carry it leaving my hands free I can put a few things in it as it is larger than a normal glasses case. I use the bottom compartment to store my hearing aids in at night. Also love the colour of it though it would have been nice to be able to choose myself as I ended up with the pink one.

4.0 out of 5 stars Alternate male toiletries bag for backpacking or weekend breaks., 15 Sep 2014
I was looking for an alternate small toiletries bag for holiday. I have a 50 litre rucksack and wanted to minimise the amount of kit to take. if your guy then you can get those essential bits into the top zipper, squirt, toothpaste, shaving foam,shampoo all 50 cls off course. then in the bottom toothbrush and shaving stick fit perfectly. I order 2 to ensure I did not get a pink one. when they came I gave the pink one to the missus for her important back pack travel items. They fit perfectly into the top zipper next to my waterproof top..... Happy.

5.0 out of 5 stars cant choose the color would have been happier with black, 10 July 2014
cant choose the color would have been happier with black, but then again i cannot miss lime green haha is i lose it im sure i will find it

5.0 out of 5 stars Make-up bag, 23 Jun 2014
Pange (West Midlands, UK) - See all my reviews
This makes an excellent make-up bag with room for your brushes underneath and cosmetic in the man section, great for travelling.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good, 23 May 2014
Good product. The product is good and it has arrived on time in very good conditions.

5.0 out of 5 stars AMAZING!, 30 Aug 2014
Really good and sturdy. Looks good. Seller is really nice and sent me another one when my first one didn't come. It is cheaper than ones in Tesco etc. Colours are vibrant and I love the 2 pockets. I ordered this 2 weeks before school started and it fits all I will order again when I need another pencil case.

5.0 out of 5 stars great colour, 3 April 2014
Mr. Ps Milligan "imagine" (Poole, UK) - See all my reviews
didnt seem to be able to choose colour but got lime green which kids love. great great great great great.

5.0 out of 5 stars Quality product would get another, 15 Mar 2014
Good product like the design seems very durable only minor problem got a lime green one a choice of colour wud be nice but not a major issue got the quality of product snd fast service ..,,highly recommend

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›