2.0 out of 5 stars Appalling battery life., 30 Sep 2013
Karl Grosvenor (Nottingham UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: 301 Dual SIM (Electronics)
I have had my eye on this phone for sometime,I was happy with my previous Nokia,but wanted a bigger keypad and a larger screen,I have always been a Nokia fan so when I see this little beauty I become interested especially in the Cyan colour,this phone looks even better when it's in front of you than on Amazon,it is very well made which is usual for Nokia and has a lovely big clear screen much nicer than my older Nokia 112 also the keypad is really nice and great to text with,but the negatives are the version of the series 40 operating system isn't very logical it's much more confusing than it out to be and not the usual Nokia way of doing things,in fact twice so far I have been so stuck that I had to have a live chat with a technician,but the worse thing about this phone that really bugs me is the battery life,according to the manufacture it has a longer talk and standby time than the 112,but on a recent cycling trip my 112 lasted 12 days which included checking the weather forecast on the internet each day,listening to the radio twice for an hour each and about an hour of calls,this phone used in 2G mode only with no calls and only 15 minutes of internet usage only lasted for 3 days,now for me battery life is very important as when backpacking and cycle touring I am often away from a mains supply,so had I known this I would have bought the Nokia 206 instead and yes I turned the screen brightens down and keypad tones as suggested,so if you need a phone with a long battery life above all else,this isn't it,but if you want a great looking texting phone and can charge it every 3 days it comes highly recommended.

3.0 out of 5 stars its ok, 18 Jan 2014
This review is from: 301 Dual SIM (Electronics)
for the price could have had some volume buttons.
with 3 g on the battery life is to low.
the sound isn't spectacular as well.
have a look at the nokia 206 its cheaper