5.0 out of 5 stars Turbo
Appropriate for all ages
Loved by all the family
Published 5 months ago by Turkeygirl

3.0 out of 5 stars not very good
I thought my grandkids would like it, but I was wrong, it says 3d nothing like it,i was so let down. not very happy with the film.
Published 22 days ago by D. Hall

Appropriate for all ages
Loved by all the family

5.0 out of 5 stars Enjoyed!, 1 Dec 2013
This review is from: Turbo [DVD] (DVD)
This film has such a heart warming storyline to it. Turbo-voiced very well by Ryan Reynolds, is a little snail with big ambitions in life. The story follows him through his journey to pursue his dreams, and even as he is outcasted by all those who love him, he still carries on.

Full of lots of laughs and a few tear jerking moments, this is a film for any child and parent a like! The cinema around me was full of lots of little giggles from all ages. Will defiantly be adding this to my collection once released.

Recommended for anyone who loves a good movie with a little unlikely character who wins the audiences hearts!

5.0 out of 5 stars Watch this movie!!!!!, 6 Dec 2013
This review is from: Turbo [DVD] (DVD)
A amazing film. If I had pick between this and cloudy 2 I'd pick this. Dreamworks and fox did good this year (this +croods) hope mr.peabody and dragons 2 are good.

4.0 out of 5 stars Teenage Opinion, 8 Nov 2013
This review is from: Turbo (Blu-ray 3D + Blu-ray) (Blu-ray)
I'm a 19 year old teen and absolutely loved this, I'm a total sucker to Animations but saw this and thought it wouldn't tickle me like previous Dreamworks films (nothing compares to the beauty of How To Train Your Dragon).. okay, there isn't as much heart to it and we've all seen racing done before (Cars, Cars 2) but this had me drawn in from the start because its unique; definitely worth a watch in my opinion, and to compare I'd say it was much better than Dreamworks Brave!

5.0 out of 5 stars come on Turbo. You can do it, your the Fastest!!, 1 Mar 2014
K. G. A. Alavi (London, England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Turbo [DVD] (DVD)
Half way throught the movie my 3 year old, started calling out come on Turbo you can do it your the fastest. His 6 year old brother was glued to the screen. This is a great film for the whole family. The animation is great, the story is great a true underdog story you can not help to cheer for, even the dialogue and jokes are great.

Turbo is slow even for a snail. He has high hopes and a obsession with racing and speed. More often than not this gets him his brother, and the rest of the snail community into trouble. Then a freak accident turnes him into the fastest thing alive. Meeting a young Mexican layabout with big dreams of his own, and a group of daredevil racing snails, he has a chance to make everyone's dreams come true. Including meeting his idol, which could end up being more crushing then even he would expect.

A geart film, if you have kids a great film to watch with the whole family. If not definitely a film worth watching, I was engaged and rooting for turbo throughout the film. The film is also well researched, if you do not know anything about motor racing like me, I picked up some insight into the tactics and pitfalls of racing. Great film watch it you won't regret it.

4.0 out of 5 stars TURBO, 23 Feb 2014
L. Sims "Linda" (The south) - See all my reviews
(TOP 50 REVIEWER)    (REAL NAME)
This review is from: Turbo [Blu-ray] (Blu-ray)
Having to look after my grandson who is 4 at half term, I was at pains to find things to keep him entertained. As the weather and my bad back prevented outings, and having exhausted the small library of films I keep for him. I rented this from my tv provider.
The film is obviously aimed at younger children of my grandsons age and maybe a bit older. The animation is what you would expect in this day and age. Yes the story is predictable, but my grandson laughed at a lot of this, he also liked the music. So for me this proved to be a hit.

5.0 out of 5 stars underrated and very funny, 8 Jan 2014
This review is from: Turbo [Blu-ray] (Blu-ray)
I know alot of people loved rise of the guardians, but I found it slightly dim, there's no comedy in it. I was pleased with turbo its great for adults as well as kids, the voiceovers are finny and the action is entertaining. Definitely worth checking out.

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved this movie!, 31 Oct 2013
This review is from: Turbo [DVD] (DVD)
Took our 3 year old to the cinema for the first time to see this.
We all loved it. Turbo was such a sweet character and I really wanted him to achieve his dream!
Loved the story, loved the characters. Just wish they'd bring out a remote control turbo! (like a remote control car!)
Will definitely be getting the DVD once it's released.

4.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic film for younger children, 25 Oct 2013
P. Collins "Paul C" (Derbyshire) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Turbo [DVD] (DVD)
I took my 6 year old to see this film at the cinema. Its a great film for younger children, its very predictable but that kind of makes the film work better. My lad loved it, and will definitely be buying it when its released on DVD

5.0 out of 5 stars My 4 year old boy loved this!, 22 Nov 2013
This review is from: Turbo [DVD] (DVD)
My four (nearly five) year old absolutely loved this film and was jumping up and down in excitement at it and i thought it was ok too. My little boy had the best reaction ever to this movie so i will certainly buy it as soon as it is out on dvd.

ARRAY(0xa3c4ab40)

Turbo (Blu-ray 3D + Blu-ray)
Turbo (Blu-ray 3D + Blu-ray) by David Soren (Blu-ray - 2014)
18.00