5.0 out of 5 stars Enjoyed!
This film has such a heart warming storyline to it. Turbo-voiced very well by Ryan Reynolds, is a little snail with big ambitions in life. The story follows him through his journey to pursue his dreams, and even as he is outcasted by all those who love him, he still carries on.

Published 12 months ago by Mrs Spence

3.0 out of 5 stars Good price
You can always count in amazon for a good price. I don't rate the film that highly if I'm honest but my 4 year old likes it.
Published 5 months ago by N Ambersley

5.0 out of 5 stars Enjoyed!, 1 Dec 2013
This review is from: Turbo [DVD] (DVD)

Full of lots of laughs and a few tear jerking moments, this is a film for any child and parent a like! The cinema around me was full of lots of little giggles from all ages. Will defiantly be adding this to my collection once released.

Recommended for anyone who loves a good movie with a little unlikely character who wins the audiences hearts!

5.0 out of 5 stars Turbo, 16 Nov 2013
Brilliant animation
original humorous
Unpredictable storyline
Far more entertaining than Monsters university
Appropriate for all ages
Loved by all the family

5.0 out of 5 stars Watch this movie!!!!!, 6 Dec 2013
This review is from: Turbo [DVD] (DVD)
A amazing film. If I had pick between this and cloudy 2 I'd pick this. Dreamworks and fox did good this year (this +croods) hope mr.peabody and dragons 2 are good.

4.0 out of 5 stars Teenage Opinion, 8 Nov 2013
I'm a 19 year old teen and absolutely loved this, I'm a total sucker to Animations but saw this and thought it wouldn't tickle me like previous Dreamworks films (nothing compares to the beauty of How To Train Your Dragon).. okay, there isn't as much heart to it and we've all seen racing done before (Cars, Cars 2) but this had me drawn in from the start because its unique; definitely worth a watch in my opinion, and to compare I'd say it was much better than Dreamworks Brave!

5.0 out of 5 stars Fun and funny for all ages, 11 May 2014
D. MALTBY - See all my reviews
This review is from: Turbo (DVD)
I really enjoyed watching this with my niece and nephew. I have not been all that impressed with some of the kids films that I have been forced to endure of late. But this one struck me, like Toy Story when I first saw it, as the type of family film which reaches its audience with humour that can span the cap. Well worth the rent.

5.0 out of 5 stars Really good fun for grown ups and kids, 11 May 2014
L. Wylie (UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Turbo (Amazon Instant Video)
I watched this with my 9yr old and 7 yr old and we all loved it. It's fast and funny and keeps you entertained the whole way through.

5.0 out of 5 stars c, 5 May 2014
This review is from: Turbo [DVD] (DVD)
Took our 5 year old son to the cinema for the first time to see this and bought the dvd shortly afterwards.
We loved it. Turbo was such a cute sweet character!
Loved the story, loved the characters

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved this movie!, 31 Oct 2013
This review is from: Turbo [DVD] (DVD)
Took our 3 year old to the cinema for the first time to see this.
We all loved it. Turbo was such a sweet character and I really wanted him to achieve his dream!
Loved the story, loved the characters. Just wish they'd bring out a remote control turbo! (like a remote control car!)
Will definitely be getting the DVD once it's released.

5.0 out of 5 stars underrated and very funny, 8 Jan 2014
This review is from: Turbo [Blu-ray] (Blu-ray)
I know alot of people loved rise of the guardians, but I found it slightly dim, there's no comedy in it. I was pleased with turbo its great for adults as well as kids, the voiceovers are finny and the action is entertaining. Definitely worth checking out.

4.0 out of 5 stars Worth a watch even if racing makes you snore., 21 July 2014
This review is from: Turbo (DVD)
My daughter is 8 and loved it, I'm 40 and I loved it too!

It's about racing but it's not really a boys film ( I hate racing but thought I'd rent it for my daughter and ended up watching it with her!). We were giggling away throughout. It's not as special as How To Train Your Dragon/2, but the animation is good, voiced well and it's a great family film for a rainy sunday : )

Turbo [DVD]
Turbo [DVD] by David Soren (DVD - 2014)