‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful, 3 Sep 2013
This product is faultless. I am overwhelming pleased with the quality, delivery, and usability of this product. the colour (red) is even better than in the picture, and you can tell the moment you put your laptop in that it is secure and strong enough to hold even the heaviest of laptops. I would recommend this to anyone and everyone especially at the price I paid for it! I would have paid more!

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic product, 21 Mar 2014
I was a little dubious about ordering this due to the low price but I am really impressed with the quality of the laptop bag. This is a real bargain and is as good as any far more expensive products. I would not hesitate to recommend this product and if I ever needed another I would certainly buy this again. Its a must!!

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice, sleek., 20 Nov 2013
A very nice case. Fits well, easy to zip, feels sturdy, looks good. A great investment. Inspiron 15R Dell laptop.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect For Dell Inspiron Laptops, 7 May 2014
I gave this a 5 star because I have previously bought other laptop sleeves from other vendors which has torn/damaged after light usage. This one is durable and protects the laptop from scratches. Good quality material.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent product, 28 April 2014
Excellent quality, ,ore well padded than cheaper products. Closely fits my Dell 15.6 and keeps it dust-free. Would warmly recommend it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great laptop sleeve, 24 April 2014
An authentic Dell laptop sleeve at a good price for my new Inspiron 15R, it is also a great colour.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice bag, 5 April 2014
I got this product fro my Dell Inspiron 15 7000 laptop ad it was a perfect fit. The bag has adequate padding. The zip is well made and its a Dell product as well. Neatly packed and dispatched .

4.0 out of 5 stars Dell Laptop Sleeve, 4 April 2014
This smart sleeve does what it says on the tin - it protects my laptop and looks professional when I pull it out of my bag at meetings.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality, 29 Mar 2014
Stephen Rossington (Coventry, West Midlands United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
laptop fitted nicely into the case. The case is well made and will help protect the laptop when being transported.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Product, 27 Mar 2014
This review is from: Dell 15.6" Professional Quality 15.6" Laptop Sleeve / Laptop Bag in Pink (Electronics)
This has a great look and design! Its great value and the shipping was quick! I would recommend too others looking for a laptop cover.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›