5.0 out of 5 stars Really Happy
I am really happy with this booster box, I didn't manage to pull any of the three Egyptian God cards from the 36 packs but the cards I got were still good as it was great to see familiar old released cards from each Yu-Gi-Oh TV anime. This booster box is good value because its fairly cheap for the cards you get in the set and i like the mosaic rarity on some of the cards.
Published 19 months ago by Thomas

3.0 out of 5 stars Good Item
Good Item as i received some good cards but I needed get a single God card which was quite disappointing.
Published 16 months ago by bhavik

5.0 out of 5 stars Really Happy, 3 Sept. 2013
This review is from: Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle Pack 2 War of The Giants Booster Box (Pack of 36) (Toy)

5.0 out of 5 stars Good + Fast, 3 Sept. 2013
Me and a friend bought these and went halves on the price, Got some pretty decent pulls, (no god card sadly) And we sat at work opened all the packs and just dueled all day in the office =)

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome awesome, 27 Feb. 2015
I was happy with this buy not only because the amount I saved but the fact that I also got an obelisk the tormentor which just made this buy 3x as awesome as it was and it arrived on time which was awesome

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice Set of Reprints, 24 Dec. 2013
Ordered two of these boxes (36 boosters per box, 5 cards per pack with a Mosaic and a Rare in every one) and a bit annoyed they went down to £26 the next day but whatever. They were still a great deal at £29 and i got Slifer and Ra which are the main reason people will be buying these so if you definately want to get at least one i would buy several boxes or just buy the gods singly if you dont care about any of the other cards. This set has a lot of cool reprints like Cyber Jar and Injection Fairy Lily and some good staples like Pot of Greed as a Mosaic rare and Shard of Greed, Dark Magician of Chaos and Call of the Haunted as Rares. Theres a lot of cards i wish werent in it like all the "roid" cards (truckroid etc) but i guess all the older cards that could have replaced them are in Legendary Collection 3 and 4. Hopefully Amazon will be selling the Round 2 booster box just as cheaply as i still want a legal Obelisk

4.0 out of 5 stars Not bad, 24 Dec. 2013
I got this when it was only £26 I was glad I waited I don't think I would of paid £45 etc the cards were good I got one of the god cards and some of the classic cards too

4.0 out of 5 stars Great cards but don't get your hopes up., 6 Feb. 2015
This box is great and there's some decent cards in it. I ordered this on the chance that I'd get an egyptian god card as they are possible pulls in theses packs. But unfortunately I didn't pull any. But I got some good cards anyway so I can't complain. Just be warned if your buying these for the chance to get playable god cards then you might be out of luck.its a risk, like buying all big bulk sets like this. But I guess that's the thrill of opening yu gi oh cards haha.

5.0 out of 5 stars pure awesomeness, 14 April 2015
Worth every single penny. Just make sure when you order you choose the correct dispatcher, for instance, I live in UK so I choose a uk dispatcher as the cards will be the uk print and not any other country's, but then again America and EU are the same in terms of language, but the ink used may be different. Also I pulled slifer which is the most expensive god card. I made my money back as well as getting awesome cards.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very cool, 6 July 2013
This box was of fun to open, got some very good cards from the golden days! Just remember that there is a slim chance that you will get a god card, luckily I did (the winged dragon of ra) and was surprised that I had pulled it. Overall this box is great and I highly recommend it. :)

5.0 out of 5 stars would by again for myself or an other YuGiOh player., 30 May 2014
36 packs for £40 was the best offer of this year so far. Did get a load of useful cards from it and loved the mosaic rare ones especially.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brillient, 22 May 2014
Absolutly amazed, im so lucky me and my mate bought these and wernt expecting a god card because be thought there was like a 1/7 chance but ended up pulling 2!!! Oblisk the tormented and my favourite slyther the skydragon we are keeping the god cards but are going to sell the other cards. Brillient product, might buy again in future