5.0 out of 5 stars Timey wimey arty puzzle
Published 3 months ago by Ixia Aurea

2.0 out of 5 stars Jigsaw 50th Anniversary
I pre-ordered this from the BBC direct, it turned up today (early), and as the image shows, it is of the TARDIS exploding in painting form, not as the description both on here and previously on the BBC shop said, has all 11 Doctors and various monsters on it.

Published 15 months ago by M. Hadfield

2.0 out of 5 stars Jigsaw 50th Anniversary, 13 Sep 2013
M. Hadfield "Mike" (UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Doctor Who Jigsaw Puzzle (1000 Pieces) (Toy)

It doesn't even mention on the box that it is the 50th Anniversary Jigsaw. My thoughts are they just picked a jigsaw and said this is the 50th Anniversary one.

5.0 out of 5 stars Timey wimey arty puzzle, 11 Sep 2014
This review is from: Doctor Who Jigsaw Puzzle (1000 Pieces) (Toy)
The exploding tardis jigsaw was a fun and challenging puzzle that makes you feel accomplished once you fit in the last piece. Really glad there weren't any missing pieces in my box!! The puzzle pieces are thick and good quality. We started the puzzle with the border, then the Tardis in the middle and worked my way out with from the explosion. I noticed there was a bit of green on the pieces that go on the upper right which you really can't tell from looking at the 1000 pieces or the box picture but once you do the puzzle for a while, you notice these small details; it's not just an orange blue and yellow painting!

My completed puzzle (taking 2 people approximately 2 weeks, ~5 hours a day working on it) will be definitely be framed and displayed as it's a beautiful piece of art. I'm really happy with this purchase!

5.0 out of 5 stars Not recommended for people who want easy puzzles!, 18 Dec 2014
This review is from: Doctor Who Jigsaw Puzzle (1000 Pieces) (Toy)
Well made puzzle without too much of that green dust that comes with so many of them. Bought it as a Dr Who fan who particularly enjoyed the episode about Van Gogh. However I may need to borrow the Tardis to look forward in time to see if I ever manage to complete it - WARNING - HIGH LEVEL OF DIFFICULTY - just what I wanted!

5.0 out of 5 stars Bought as a Christmas Present, 12 Jan 2014
This review is from: Doctor Who Jigsaw Puzzle (1000 Pieces) (Toy)
Bought for a Doctor Who mad Granny and it was very well received. Shall be a bit of a challenge for her :)

4.0 out of 5 stars Doctor Who Puzzle, 5 Jan 2014
This review is from: Doctor Who Jigsaw Puzzle (1000 Pieces) (Toy)
This was a great gift at a great price for the price. I would recommend this product for DR Who fans

5.0 out of 5 stars Great challenge, 2 Nov 2013
This review is from: Doctor Who Jigsaw Puzzle (1000 Pieces) (Toy)
AS an avid Who fan, I purchased this jigsaw. It is a real challenge but great satisfaction when completed. Highly recommended to all Who fans and jigsaw lovers

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for any Doctor Who fan, 17 Dec 2014
This review is from: Doctor Who Jigsaw Puzzle (1000 Pieces) (Toy)
Great puzzle, bought for my Doctor Who mad penpal for Christmas and I think they'll really like it, was tempted to keep it for myself actually!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, 7 Dec 2014
This review is from: Doctor Who Jigsaw Puzzle (1000 Pieces) (Toy)
Can not review the jigsaw as is a present going to Australia but looks a fantastic picture on box better than my expectations

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing jigsaw, 14 Dec 2014
This review is from: Doctor Who Jigsaw Puzzle (1000 Pieces) (Toy)
I did it with my wife, we love the exploding Tardis.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 9 Dec 2014
excellent value

Doctor Who Jigsaw Puzzle (1000 Pieces)