5,231 Reviews
 (4,315)

4.0 out of 5 stars Useful, but be careful of e-mailing it
When I asked a friend of mine's wife what voucher he wanted for his 50th Birthday she said Amazon. Since I knew my friends e-mail address, I thought it was best to use the e-mail option because it might be easier to redeem for him than a printed voucher, but after I sent it, I started reading the terms and conditions which state: "Amazon.co.uk is not responsible if a...
Published on 3 Dec 2011 by Mr. William Bimson

2.0 out of 5 stars Offer international gift cards
I love the idea of these cards, however it would be nice if I could send one to the UK from the USA web site, one which I pay for in dollars at amazon.com, but the recipient can spend on amazon.co.uk - I am fed up with getting hit with international transaction fees on my US credit card every time I send gifts to my relatives in the UK.
Published on 31 Jan 2011 by Barry Graham

4.0 out of 5 stars funky christmas tree email gift certificate, 11 Jan 2013
these are good for any age when you are not sure what to buy for somebody as this site has plenty of variety, i would recommend them.

1.0 out of 5 stars headline, 25 Feb 2013
took about 2 weeks!!!!! !!!! !!!!! !!!!!!! !!!! !!!! !!!! !!!!!! !!!!!! for friend to get the gift cert. by email

1.0 out of 5 stars Awful service, 25 Jan 2011
I ordered and the card was not delivered. I won't be back. I plan to use Pay Pal from now on to give gifts to my son.

1.0 out of 5 stars Amazon gift certificate, 2 April 2011
Unable to locate the gift certificate, received a confirmation e-mail however the recipient did not receive it. Doubtful I will use this service again, first issue I have ever had with amazon products

1.0 out of 5 stars Terrible service, 20 Jan 2011
A Kid's Review
I ordered a Christmas gift certificate (3 weeks prior to Christmas) and it was not delivered until my third inquiry after Christmas. You lost my business, there are many other fish in the sea.

1.0 out of 5 stars DISAPOINTED, 23 Jan 2013
This Xmas present was supposed to be delivered in Xmas day but did not arrive!!! It was for my Father and we didn't get back from holiday until 12th of Jan when we sorted it NOT GOOD ENOUGH

2.0 out of 5 stars difficult to use, 22 Jan 2013
I bought this as a present to be used to buy one of the E books. However, my wife told me that she seemed unable to use the voucher for this type of purchase. It appeared that the voucher could only be used on specific types of items.

1.0 out of 5 stars Bought Strling gift cetificate by mistake!, 30 Mar 2011
L. Olley (Scotland) - See all my reviews
I felt just awful when my sister in America told me she couldn't use the gift easily. I really feel that the web-page should have flagged up a warning to make sure I was buying the right product. A silly mistake that cost me alot and left family without a Christmas gift.

1.0 out of 5 stars Great idea but not reliable., 27 Sep 2013
Did not work first time, then had to have long winded conversation with someone at Amazon who did help to rectify the problem in the end.

2.0 out of 5 stars Apparent theft, 24 Jan 2011
This gift has still not been received (March 13) and it was for Xmas presents and my niece's wedding in February in New Zealand.. and I am really angry (see earlier review which follows) .The review request prompted me to ask the recipient if the gift had arrived and they could find no trace of it so I have had to resend it... and that is very unsatisfactory. Surely there must be a way of checking/ confirming to the sender that a gift has actually been received if sent by e-mail ????

ARRAY(0xb2b904a4)