6,576 Reviews
 (5,445)

4.0 out of 5 stars Useful, but be careful of e-mailing it
When I asked a friend of mine's wife what voucher he wanted for his 50th Birthday she said Amazon. Since I knew my friends e-mail address, I thought it was best to use the e-mail option because it might be easier to redeem for him than a printed voucher, but after I sent it, I started reading the terms and conditions which state: "Amazon.co.uk is not responsible if a...
Published on 3 Dec 2011 by Mr. William Bimson

2.0 out of 5 stars Offer international gift cards
I love the idea of these cards, however it would be nice if I could send one to the UK from the USA web site, one which I pay for in dollars at amazon.com, but the recipient can spend on amazon.co.uk - I am fed up with getting hit with international transaction fees on my US credit card every time I send gifts to my relatives in the UK.
Published on 31 Jan 2011 by Barry Graham

‹ Previous | 1567 568 569658 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars gift certificate, 14 Feb 2011
a money Christmas present turned into a gift certificate - simple, efficient and comforting to know still have money to spend on Kindle books! Great Amazon!!

4.0 out of 5 stars Gift card, 14 Feb 2011
Great idea for a gift for someone hard to buy for and safe
in the knowledge they will receive it on the day.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brill idea, 13 Feb 2011
It is a grand idea for people that you know but not what they want.I sent one to a work mate and sge was over the moon and used it to buy a book that she wanted..simples!

5.0 out of 5 stars Email gift card, 13 Feb 2011
Caroline Gale (Devon) - See all my reviews
This was a life-saver at Christmas, when no post was getting through due to the snow & ice! Very much appreciated by my teenage niece & nephew, who enjoyed choosing their own gifts from the vast range at Amazon. Now requested as best option for birthdays & Christmas, even when the post is OK! Very easy to set up & send. Thanks Amazon!

3.0 out of 5 stars Review not applicable, 13 Feb 2011
It hasn't arrived yet which is dissapointing as it was foa a birthday. I neither like it or dislike it it is just a token

5.0 out of 5 stars Great way to buy for loved ones across the pond, 12 Feb 2011
Joanne E. Gibbs (New Braunfels, TX United States) - See all my reviews
Sending books/toys to my small cousins was cost prohibitive by mail until I had a brain wave and thought about ordering a gift card through Amazon! Brilliant!!

4.0 out of 5 stars gift card, 12 Feb 2011
Email gift card- very convenient and reliable. Shortage of good designs to choose from but that is not really too important

5.0 out of 5 stars birthday present, 12 Feb 2011
My nephew is spending a year at Oxford studying (sorry, reading) medieval art. I gave him an Amazon.co.uk gift card for his birthday, which he much appreciated.

4.0 out of 5 stars Using a gift card for a wedding anniversary, 12 Feb 2011
H. S. Elliott "dickybird" (LONDON, United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
There was little to go wrong with this and nothing did. The card arrived in time (once I corrected the recipient's email address!). I would have liked a little more choice in card though; hence the 4 stars. Although I knew what I wanted to get, the card allowed the recipient to choose which particular one they wanted. Everybody happy.

5.0 out of 5 stars GIFT TOKENS, 10 Feb 2011
C. Denning "Cher" (United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
With the royal mail so bad birthday cards do not seem to get to the correct address so this is a brilliant alternative it enables the birthday person to spend the voucher on so many diferent things. Brilliant.

‹ Previous | 1567 568 569658 | Next ›