6,631 Reviews
 (5,492)

4.0 out of 5 stars Useful, but be careful of e-mailing it
When I asked a friend of mine's wife what voucher he wanted for his 50th Birthday she said Amazon. Since I knew my friends e-mail address, I thought it was best to use the e-mail option because it might be easier to redeem for him than a printed voucher, but after I sent it, I started reading the terms and conditions which state: "Amazon.co.uk is not responsible if a...
Published on 3 Dec 2011 by Mr. William Bimson

3.0 out of 5 stars Expiration!
I live abroad, so sending an E-card is a perfect way for me to get gifts to folks back in the UK on time for birthdays or other occasions. Amazon has a great selection so it works out great for me. On the downside, Amazon gift certificates expire--they have 1 year life expectancy. You'd think that was plenty of time to spend it out...but it seems this is not so. I...
Published on 13 Mar 2011 by Kerry J Laing

‹ Previous | 1462 463 464664 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Fun to personalise a gift voucher, 26 Jan 2013
Ordered this for my step-father-in-law on Christmas Eve so he'd receive it on Christmas morning and as we were spending the holiday together could tell him about it the next morning before he checked his email. Unfortunately it wasn't to be and he went through his email before even leaving his bedroom so had deleted my gift voucher before even coming down to breakfast (thinking it was just spam from Amazon)! Therefore would like to see different options for the subject line when the voucher email is sent out eg WARNING VOUCHER ATTACHED - DO NOT DELETE THIS BEFORE OPENING!!!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Fab! Easy!, 26 Jan 2013
What do you get the person who's got everything? - Easy - you get them an Amazon gift voucher so they can buy whatever it is that they don't have!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Christmas present she actually received on Christmas Day., 26 Jan 2013
Enabled my daughter to purchase her longed for Kindle Fire hd which she loves. So convenient and got me out of trouble because I didn't know what to buy her. Superb!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 26 Jan 2013
As usual, Amazon comes up trumps with their gift card choice. The range is pretty good and being able to either e-mail them directly - and on a date to suit yourself - or being able to print them off as a card I find just great.

5.0 out of 5 stars Erm, it's a voucher - and it works, 26 Jan 2013
D. J. Burton (UK) - See all my reviews
(TOP 1000 REVIEWER)    (REAL NAME)
Well, I am surprised you can review a voucher on Amazon, but you can - so here's mine:

Perfect! Quick turnaround, easy to use, straightforward. Can't fault it!

5.0 out of 5 stars easy gift, 26 Jan 2013
Pendragon (Brittany, France) - See all my reviews
The use of gift certificates, makes sending gifts to people in other countries so much easier. I find that my friends children can buy whatever they want rather than have me by something they will not want and wills end back. Certificates are often the right size and colour for the recipient.

5.0 out of 5 stars Gift vouchers, 26 Jan 2013
Very easy to order and very convenient to use. Thanks for making Christmas shopping so easy. Will use this gift option again

4.0 out of 5 stars Nativity Scene gift card, 26 Jan 2013
This card has a Christian message and was right for Christmas and as I'm a Christian it was most appropriate.

5.0 out of 5 stars gift voucher satisfaction, 26 Jan 2013
When you get stuck for purchasing a quick gift and you haven't got a clue what they want then this gift voucher option is the perfect solution. Quick, easy and simple to do, the results are very pleasing.

5.0 out of 5 stars the last minute thought, 26 Jan 2013
Ms. V. M. Mclaughlin (london england) - See all my reviews
i like that it is instant and can be last minute... love it
and you get notification so you know that they have received it.

‹ Previous | 1462 463 464664 | Next ›