11,000 Reviews
 (9,112)
 (1,111)

4.0 out of 5 stars It's a gift card so how can I rate this less than 5?!!
Reason being is the problems I had trying to get this through to a fairly bog standard ISP type email address. Amazon kept bouncing the gift card email back each time (it was too a @bluebell01.plus.com email) saying it was unable to deliver. Spent some time on this before trying Customer Services who didn't resolve saying something about the fact the gift card was issued...
Published 19 months ago by GreenSt

2.0 out of 5 stars Offer international gift cards
I love the idea of these cards, however it would be nice if I could send one to the UK from the USA web site, one which I pay for in dollars at amazon.com, but the recipient can spend on amazon.co.uk - I am fed up with getting hit with international transaction fees on my US credit card every time I send gifts to my relatives in the UK.
Published on 31 Jan. 2011 by Barry Graham

2.0 out of 5 stars The gift card was not sent on the day I specified, 14 Feb. 2013
The recipient did not get the gift card on the day of his birthday which was scheduled so it was very embarrassng

3.0 out of 5 stars Tacky cards, 30 Aug. 2011
C. A. Magill - See all my reviews
Service is great - being able to rely on gift card being delivered on exactly the right day.

But design of cards is abysmal - I would expect much better of Amazon. Also more design options needed for great variety of recipients.

5.0 out of 5 stars Online Voucher - email, 4 Dec. 2011
A perfect gift for a teenager. I remembered my neices birthday at the last minute and to late to post anything, so I sent her an Amazon voucher by email. I used the timed delivery of the email to arrive on her birthday, perfect. The response to the voucher was outstanding. she loved it....she can now buy what she wants online, without having to ask her mom for credit card details. Pro's 1) She gets exactly what she wants, 2)I dont waste money on something a teenager does not want, 3) present arrives on time, 4) everyone is happy. Thank you Amazon for making my life just a little bit easier.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great idea - means you can gift an exact amount, 16 Mar. 2014
John Ryan "One man and his Kat" (London, UK) - See all my reviews
(TOP 10 REVIEWER)    (HALL OF FAME REVIEWER)
Fabulous idea. I decided to buy my daughter a kindle copy of a book I loved, but found (to my surprise) you can't buy a Kindle book as a gift for someone.

Never mind, it seems you can send them a gift certificate for the exact amount instead. So I sent her £4.99 gift token, and a couple of clicks later she's enjoying the book.

It's sent via eMail so arrives in seconds. Great idea.

Highly recommended.

1.0 out of 5 stars Awful service, 25 Jan. 2011
I ordered and the card was not delivered. I won't be back. I plan to use Pay Pal from now on to give gifts to my son.

5.0 out of 5 stars Voucher success, 18 Nov. 2011
J. Adamson "J. Adamson" (N Ireland) - See all my reviews
My family live in New Zealand and Amazon vouchers have been very happily received by them for birthdays, anniversaries and Christmas. They get what they want and are happy, I don't have to guess what they want and there is no postage to pay for. Everyone is happy!

1.0 out of 5 stars Very poor service, 29 Oct. 2013
I have order 3 gift certificates in the past few weeks, and only one was delivered on time and without porblems.

I had to re-send 2 of the certificates, which meant they arrived after the birthday.

I also had to investgate their delivery issues myself, as I was unaware (and received no notification from Amazon) that they had not been delievered.

Very unlikely to trust this service again.

1.0 out of 5 stars Issues with sending a gift certificate, 23 Nov. 2014
I have been trying to send an email gift certificate to my neice, but have been unable to. The page does not allow an amount to be entered and just ends up going around in circles. I have tried over the last couple of days without success. What is the problem?

1.0 out of 5 stars Gift not sent on time...then certificate invalid, 18 Nov. 2013
This review is from: Amazon.co.uk Email Gift Voucher (Ecard Gift Certificate)
I tried sending this a number of times....it did not arrive on my friends birthday...but some days later. She finally recieved it twice, but neither gift certificate worked.

I complained by email to Amazon, after unsuccessfully trying to resend it. I recieved an email saying it had been resent....but it has never arrived!!!
I know the email address is correct, as she recieved it although it didn't work.

A pity, as the greetings message was really sweet.

1.0 out of 5 stars Very disappointed. I bought this voucher for my uncle who ..., 13 July 2014
Very disappointed. I bought this voucher for my uncle who has recently lost his sight and is now dependant on
audible books. He was not able to use this voucher to buy any audio books for his kindle
We tried to get a refund but so far this has also not been possible despite calls from myself and my uncle
Please make people aware that these vouchers can not be used to buy kindle audio books.

Birthday Fantasy (Animated) - E-mail Amazon.co.uk Gift Voucher