5.0 out of 5 stars Atomic Playboys
I loved this when it first came out and grabbed the chance to buy the re - marstered version. just as great as i remembered . buy it now
Published 8 months ago by rocker

2.0 out of 5 stars Not to my taste
I purchased this cd after watching Steve Stevens with Billy Idol in concert on the TV and although I am not a Billy Idol fan I quite enjoyed it mainly due to Steve's guitar solos and I had never heard of him unfortunately his solo album did nothing for me, no doubt about It he is a great guitarist but as a solo artist not for me.
Published 10 months ago by L. D. Lees

5.0 out of 5 stars Atomic Playboys, 29 Dec 2013

4.0 out of 5 stars This Guys Under Rated, 30 May 2008
This review is from: Atomic Playboys (Audio CD)
I was talking to someone I used to work with not so long ago and they said they'd been to see Billy Idol,oh and the guitarist hadn't been half bad either.Now this person was not a massive guitar freak like myself so they'd never heard of Sir Steve.I must admit I myself originally bought this out of curiosity just to see what the boy could do when he was n't playing with Billy.I must admit to being very pleasantly surprised.I know the vocals on this are n't going to be to everyones tastes and the lyrics are just a wee bit silly in places but this still rocks.Standout tracks for me are Atomic Playboys,Power Of Suggestion and the cover version of Action (which in my opinion is better than the original and 10 times better than the limp wristed Def Leppard version).Buy this and play it very loudly,highly recommended!!

5.0 out of 5 stars brilliant, 15 Dec 2013
This review is from: Atomic Playboys (Audio CD)
i am happy with the item that i asked for...i got it in very good condition and in the time space that it was allocated for...overall i am satisfied

2.0 out of 5 stars Not to my taste, 25 Oct 2013
L. D. Lees (UK) - See all my reviews

Atomic Playboys
Atomic Playboys by Steve Stevens (Audio CD - 2013)