5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic watch
Wow, what a great watch for a great price. Looks well made to me, no scratchy or horrible metal, fits well and looks good on. Colour wise i would say it's shade is darker in comparison to mint choc chip ice-cream.This took 11 says to arrive by airmail so I would say pretty quick.
Published 8 months ago by Simmy

1.0 out of 5 stars Disapponted
It's not working, I ordered all the colours to give it as a presents for all my cousins but I'm very disappointed!
Published 3 months ago by Gybee Ann Gerasmia

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic watch, 23 Jan 2014
This review is from: Fashion Silicone Golden Crystal Stone Quartz Ladies Jelly Wrist Watch Mint Green (Watch)

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic! Lovely watch : ), 28 Mar 2014
J. Griffiths "jigger" (Erskine, Scotland) - See all my reviews
When my daughter ordered this watch for a friend's Birthday, I thought it would be a waste of money. How wrong I was. When it arrived I honestly couldn't believe the quality. It didn't look or feel at all cheap and nasty - I've seen a similar one from Next, which was really awful and lots more expensive.
I would definitely recommend this seller and also would recommend this item - excellent! A+++++

5.0 out of 5 stars Great buy, 16 Aug 2013
Good value for money, looks great on, and I have brought the silicon watches in each colour defiantly would buy or recommend them to others. For everyday use you can't go wrong and they always arrived before estimated delivery .

5.0 out of 5 stars watch, 20 Sep 2013
trendy watch for looking nice on a cheep budget, it is a fab watch i wanted it for myself. but my daughter claimed it.....

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 14 July 2014
Love this watch, will definitely order more

1.0 out of 5 stars Disapponted, 13 Jun 2014

1.0 out of 5 stars love it but...., 30 April 2014
I love the colour and simplicity of this watch, I was going to buy more in the blue and pink but on day 2 of general wear the wrist strap broke from the watch face :-(

5.0 out of 5 stars Geneva watch, 13 April 2014
This is an amazing colour, bought 2 of this... Is a wonderful brand watch, work well, is strong and is great foe beach holiday as well

5.0 out of 5 stars lovely, 27 Mar 2014
Got it for myself and ended up give it to my Daughter and im going to order another one. Super value for money and a lovely colour.

5.0 out of 5 stars very good, 22 Mar 2014
Bought several of these watches in different colours. Well worth the cost. Different colours for different outfits. Great and would reccommend.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›