5.0 out of 5 stars Amazingly cheap and works really well !!!!!!!!!!!!
I would SO recommended this watch to people of all ages. Looks so cool, stylishly and SO CHEAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! But the only down side that I got from this watch was that it was one day late. Apart from that AMAZING!!!!!!!!
Published 10 months ago by Lollola

3.0 out of 5 stars A little disappointed
I ordered two of these, one arrived which didn't work, and the other broke after a week of use. I tried to put it back together but I couldn't. I give these 3 stars because they are really cheap to be fair, plus I only really bought them because I like the look of them, I can just look at my phone when I need to know the time!
Published 3 months ago by Kelsey

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazingly cheap and works really well !!!!!!!!!!!!, 14 Dec 2013
This review is from: Fashion Silicone Golden Crystal Stone Quartz Ladies Jelly Wrist Watch Pink (Watch)

5.0 out of 5 stars Gorgeous, 11 Jan 2014
This watch was amazing value for money. I bought them as Xmas gifts and was very pleased. Would highly recommend them. :)

3.0 out of 5 stars A little disappointed, 7 July 2014

4.0 out of 5 stars fab, 8 Oct 2014
Over the moon with it, for the price I think it's great quality didn't take too long to come n was wrapped in bubblewrap n packed well, also theirs a stopper so it's not ticking when it comes so not wasting any battery life! Everyone's getting a new watch for xmas ;)

5.0 out of 5 stars Bargain, 12 Sep 2014
By far one of my best bargains, this watch looks worth so much more than what you pay and I have had people ask if it is very expensive to buy and as much as you could say yes I informed them of what a bargain it is!

5.0 out of 5 stars WOW WOW WOW what can i say brilliant lovely soft strap great price fast delivery very happy ..., 20 July 2014
WOW WOW WOW what can i say brilliant lovely soft strap great price fast delivery very happy the face of the watch is lovely looks expensive great item

5.0 out of 5 stars pink silicone watch, 15 Sep 2014
This item is excellent value for money. The service and delivery were good arrived by expected date wud
recommend this watch to anyone

5.0 out of 5 stars It looks amazing. I ordered this in white and received it ..., 1 Oct 2014
It looks amazing. I ordered this in white and received it yesterday. I love it so much that I have ordered another one already.

5.0 out of 5 stars Thanks for a fast service, 6 Jun 2014
good value for money the watch is very pretty. Nice pink with diamonds round the edge of face. Fast service

3.0 out of 5 stars Over all good watch just something small wrong !, 20 Dec 2013
It's a nice watch works well looks nice however the pin u use to change the hands did coloured quickly .