5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent
This table is fantastic, really well made. The instructions are not in English but it was easy enough to put together
Published 3 months ago by mrs k peet

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor quality table - stay clear
I bought this table as a Christmas present for my son. The table arrived promptly, but unfortunately this is the only good thing I can say about this transaction (apart from the fact that Amazon took it back and gave me a full refund with no problems at all).

Published 7 months ago by HS

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor quality table - stay clear, 12 Feb 2014
This review is from: Pot Black Kids Delux Football Table - Multicoloured, 4 Ft (Sports)

For the price I paid (£75, reduced from £99) I guess I might have been expecting too much, but the quality of the table is poor and will very easily scratch. The instructions provided were not in English - although I managed to assemble the table with no major issues.

The biggest problem was the build quality. The two bits of plastic at the back of the goals kept falling off (need glueing back on). The plastic cap where you put the ball in, likewise kept falling off. However, the biggest issue of all was the fact that the screws holding the players in place kept falling out. This meant that the players would simply spin around when you tried to hit the ball.
You couldn't just screw them back in as the plastic players were too soft.

Potentially a good table, but with too many detrimental faults.

1.0 out of 5 stars Waste of time!, 5 Jun 2014
I was given this as a gift for my children, well tbh I'd suggest using it for fire wood and the poles as pretend light sabers. The sticker wood effect coating peeled off during assembly, the holes were either not drilled in far enough or larger enough for the screws to fit - and yes I double checked all the damn screws. I spent 1 hour, screaming, swearing and yelling at this damn thing. The table top it self doesn't fit the table and drops out every time you so much as breath on the damn thing. It went together eventually with duct tape and fear and the kids are currently playing with it whilst I go and deal with plywood burns and blisters!

2.0 out of 5 stars Useless instructions!!, 30 Jun 2014
All of the instructions were not in English,the pictures weren't clear&it was fiddly to put together. But it is a good quality well built table&my children really enjoy it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 22 Jun 2014

3.0 out of 5 stars Arrived damaged, 3 Jun 2014
Product arrived swiftly but when opened was damaged as my husband is a carpenter he had to fix it for me so made the gift late for my grandson

5.0 out of 5 stars lovely table, brilliant fun, 6 May 2014
bought the table for just £30 from amazon with their usual quick delivery service.
took about 20 mins or less to assemble and it's fantastic.
yes, the instructions aren't in English but the diagrams make it so easy that that wasn't a problem.
everything fits together perfectly and players are already fixed to the rods so no probs there.
quite a sturdy construction and my 6 year olds love it.
another good thing is that the opposite ends of the rods (those without the grips) don't stick out like some tables and jab your opponent in the chest, these ones are telescopic.
all round great buy and for just £30 it's amazing

4.0 out of 5 stars Pot Black Fussball Table, 1 Jan 2014
This product was delivered on time. The instructions for assembling the table were not in English but fortunately the diagrams were clear enough to facilitate construction. The quality of materials is very good and when assembled the table is robust enough to withstand childrens enthusiastic play.