5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, if you have an iPad
As the Android version of the tablet software is still not available, despite being quoted as available from Autumn 2013, it is lucky I have an iPad from work. Once the application is loaded and the mixing desk connected, it is brilliant fun. I enjoyed using this as much as my children. Need to build a library of converted songs to use with the mixing desk though.
Published 6 months ago by steve65nez

1.0 out of 5 stars Great On iPhone, Useless On Android
Published 6 months ago by Dave E

1.0 out of 5 stars Great On iPhone, Useless On Android, 1 Jan 2014
This review is from: Jakks Pacific EZPro DJ Mixing Desk (Toy)
I bought this for my son for Christmas to use with his Nexus 7. It clearly states on the box that it works with Android devices, this is simply not true. Initially it didn't even seem like the software was available, but I managed to find it and was really looking forward to seeing it in action. Unfortunately the app doesn't work, it doesn't recognise that the device is connected which renders the decks completely useless. I also checked the reviews on Google Play for the app, this isn't an isolated issue.

This needs sorting ASAP as it's just a waste of money.

I should point out that it works pretty well on my iPhone, but as I bought it to work with an Android device, it has to be 1 star!

Steer clear until the reviews tell you otherwise.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, if you have an iPad, 29 Dec 2013

1.0 out of 5 stars Does not work with android, 25 Dec 2013
This review is from: Jakks Pacific EZPro DJ Mixing Desk (Toy)
I bought this specifically to work with an android tablet as advertised , I have a very did pointed child today christmAs day as it does not work with the tablet he got very poor

1.0 out of 5 stars Dissappointent young man, 31 Dec 2013
This review is from: Jakks Pacific EZPro DJ Mixing Desk (Toy)
Jakks Pacific EZPro DJ Mixing DeskHaving received this product at Christmas my Grandson used his Christmas money to purchase a Kindle for the Android apps only to find that the mixing decks did not, despite being advertised as compatible, support android apps.
What are Amazon going to do about misrepresentation of the adverts of the product..

Jakks Pacific EZPro DJ Mixing Desk