5.0 out of 5 stars Our Rob or Ross?
sorry about the red dwarf quote.
This is a very good story.
I bought this after reading the post-atlantis legacy series, and don't like reading books set earlier in the series than the point that I am at. But this is worth it. It doesn't contradict anything that comes after.
Worth buying.
Published 4 months ago by Dan Brierley

2.0 out of 5 stars Not the best book
Published 13 months ago by D. Kingsley

2.0 out of 5 stars Not the best book, 30 Jun 2013
D. Kingsley (UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: STARGATE SG-1: Ouroboros (Kindle Edition)
Very surprised at the author, the story has basically been contrived of too many elements and thrown together in one big mixing bowl. Even though Carter and O'Neil knew it was a different time-line and alternate universe, why should they be so concerned about Sheppard's black mark. I did not like the authors portrayal of the SGA1 characters at all, they appeared weak and aimless at times. I usually like a crossover with SG1 and SGA1 but in this instance it did not work. Not impressed with this book.

3.0 out of 5 stars sg1 meets atlantis, 2 Aug 2013
This review is from: STARGATE SG-1: Ouroboros (Kindle Edition)
Normally i love all things sg1. But this book just didnt have it. I normally read a book within a few hours. But with this i struggled to finish it. The story was dimension parallel universe travel. All done before. Im not a fan of Atlantis so that didnt help. Overall not a great book and not exciting

5.0 out of 5 stars Our Rob or Ross?, 24 Mar 2014
Dan Brierley "Dan" (At home, where do you think.) - See all my reviews
This review is from: STARGATE SG-1: Ouroboros (Kindle Edition)
sorry about the red dwarf quote.
This is a very good story.
Worth buying.

3.0 out of 5 stars Not great, 8 Mar 2014
This review is from: STARGATE SG-1: Ouroboros (Kindle Edition)
I put off buying this book for a while as I am not a big fan of the Stargate Atlantis: Legacy series and Melissa Scott is one of the authors involved in Legacy.
I am mainly an Atlantis fan and was concerned that the poor portrayals of the characters in Legacy would be repeated here. Unfortunately, I was not entirely wrong. The Atlantis characters are a little bit 'off', particularly Sheppard who was largely indecisive, not a trait associated with his character. I notice another review refers to the Atlantis characters being portrayed as 'weak' and I have to agree.
I understand that this is a Stargate SG1 book, but I was disappointed with the general lack of Atlantis characters. There is nothing from an Atlantis character's point of view despite most of it being set in the Pegasus Galaxy.
As I bought the book for the Atlantis side I was disappointed, I would have preferred more of both Sheppard and McKay in this book.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Read, 15 Jan 2014
This review is from: STARGATE SG-1: Ouroboros (Kindle Edition)
I must admit I normally read Stargate fan fic on other sites but instead decided to download this book and I was absolutely pleased that I did so. It was brilliant, the only downside is that I think that this could have been longer. The reason being is that the ending for me felt rushed and I feel like there should have been more angst but overall a really good read.

If, like me, you like Daniel Jackson after being an ancient and a bit of angst, then this is the book for you. I must also state, that the alternate timeline and the getting together with SGA was also worth the read. I have seen both Stargate SG1 and Atlantis and I really enjoyed the interaction. Download now!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 6 Aug 2013
This review is from: STARGATE SG-1: Ouroboros (Kindle Edition)
Good story, characters portrayed in a way that is true to the TV series.
Easy to read.
One of the stronger SG1 books.

5.0 out of 5 stars Stargate SG-1 Ouroboros, 2 Aug 2013
This review is from: STARGATE SG-1: Ouroboros (Kindle Edition)
Love it when O'Neil joins the team and an alternative Atlantis was interesting, all the best and none of the worst. Just hate having to wait so long for each book!

5.0 out of 5 stars cover to cover brilliant, 18 July 2013
This review is from: STARGATE SG-1: Ouroboros (Kindle Edition)
I didnt want the story to end! The interactions within the team are great. I love it when they bring in the Atlantis guy's esp Rodney.
Bring on more please.

5.0 out of 5 stars more like this., 7 July 2013
This review is from: STARGATE SG-1: Ouroboros (Kindle Edition)
Again another great adventure with our favorite characters. Keep them coming Milissa.I can't wait to tell my brother there is action after the series finished.

STARGATE SG-1: Ouroboros