5.0 out of 5 stars Ring bling!
If you love making beaded rings, then this book is for you. Many different projects with clear explanations. A good knowledge of beading is required for most of the projects. I have enjoyed making the rings.
Published 6 months ago by Happy Gran

3.0 out of 5 stars Didn't like the book...
It has some nice projects, but it has such bad taste in colours and in beads! I have never seen! I think I'd never wear a ring with a face bead on it :( Overall the awful colours, it has some interesting projects.
Published on 19 Aug. 2005

3.0 out of 5 stars Didn't like the book..., 19 Aug. 2005
By A Customer

2.0 out of 5 stars Underwhelmed, 7 April 2009
TheMummy (St Leonards on Sea) - See all my reviews
I bought this book because I thought I could use it as the basis of my own designs. You certainly wouldn't want to make too many of these projects as is because many of them are so awful. However, despite being an experienced beader and having the patience of Job, the one ring I really wanted to make eludes me. Why? Because the instructions have stages missing and do not tie to the diagrams.

This is a collection of designs, each supplied by a different artist compiled into one book. I do not think that the 'author' worked the patterns before publishing.

5.0 out of 5 stars Ring bling!, 9 Dec. 2014