on 21 August 2013
i bought this because i had hard skin on my heels, it was not as good as i thought it would be, it got some of the skin off, but i did not feel it was powerful enough.
on 13 December 2013
very little power, at slight pressure the appliance stops altogether
I am very unhappy with this product
it does not serve its purpose
I absolutely love my new ivog pedi-luv 200 have always suffered from very bad dry skin on my heals and other parts of my foot I have been under a chiropodist for this for many years but what I have used before is just a pen egg with a handle.
But the ivog pedi-luv 200 had more amazing results than the peg egg the main difference was between the two devices I found was the ivog pedi was more gentle on your foot and buffed away at my rough skin on my heels very effectively.
It works in a very simple but effective way it has spinning rollers that spin 360 degrees at 30 times per second which in turn removes very gently the hard and rough skin ?
The pedi-luv itself is made extremely well it is constructed very solidly it is very light to hold the head can be removed for safety reasons when you replace the rollers the rollers get replaced on the side it is clearly marked open and close with a directional arrow. To release the head there are to push in buttons on the side of the pedi the head itself is angled for ease and comfort you also have a safety at that goes over the roller.
THe pedi-luv has two speeds which can be activated by the grey and silver button on the front which also has a light on it called a smart light which is very bright.
Contents of box:
Pedi-luv 200 portable electric pedicure device.
2 course rollers.
2 extra course rollers.
AC adaptor plug.
Instructions manual.
Cleaning brush.
If your looking for something that is safer than the harsh metal blades a more gentle effective device then I would say this could be the one for you it worked extremely well for me and I would happily recommend it.
Please note I received this in exchange for a honest review and this has not biased my opinion in any way I have based my review on what I could see and how it performed on my feed thankyou for taking the time and reading my review.
review image review image review image review image review image review image
on 4 December 2013
Fantastic!! The product is easy to use with perfect results. Easy to change rollers and clean after use. Very good value for money. Highly recommended
on 28 December 2013
I bought this product for my wife as a little Christmas surprise and all I can say is that she is absolutely delighted with it. She reports that it easy to use and very gentle and effective. Cleaning the roller is simple and there there three spares included too- not to mention a nifty little storage bag. All in all a really good buy. Might have a secret go myself!
on 9 February 2014
Best every product I have purchased in order to help with hard skin on my feed. Would highly recommend to anyone.
on 6 October 2013
I looked at the various alternatives on Amazon, and was concerned about claims that these devices lacked power and stopped when applying pressure - so I purchased this much lower priced option to 'give it a go'.

After using for a few weeks I feel able to give positive feedback. The product seems well made and robust - and certainly does the job IF YOU UNDERSTAND HOW AND WHY IT WORKS. I use re-chargeable batteries and am still on my first set.

I suffer from a build-up of thick skin under the ball of my right foot which makes the wearing of any shoe most uncomfortable - painful in fact. I have lived with the problem by having a chiropodist "slice" off the surplus thick skin when it becomes too uncomfortable - and by wearing well-cushioned shoes.

It seems to me that as the hard skin builds up on my foot and the thickness of the build-up increases, the excess skin softens a little leaving a relatively thin layer of hard skin at the surface supported by a firm (but slightly softer) layer underneath. It is this thin surface layer of hard skin which the device is able to remove - NOT THE THICK SOFTER SKIN UNDERNEATH WHICH IS TOO SOFT FOR THE DEVICE TO HANDLE.

Having not yet reached the stage of discomfort, I thought I would try some self treatment to control the build-up - so I purchased this device. Every couple of days, I have applied the device to remove just the thin layer of hard skin - and wait a couple of days and repeat the process.

So far, my foot still feels comfortable. I retrospect I think I should have started to use this machine immediately after visiting the chiropodist. I could then just have used the device to control the build-up of hard skin from the beginning. It's still 'early days' - time will tell if the success continues.

Sure, the roller will stop if you press too hard - but it isn't necessary to press hard to remove the hard skin - only if you mistakenly try to remove any soft skin underneath.

I'm not a foot-care expert, and wouldn't want any part of this review to be read as such. It is just an account of my experience with the device - which may (or may not) be helpful.

I understand how painful a foot problem can be - and would like to wish any fellow-sufferer my best wishes in finding a solution.

Further Comment:

Can't believe I have had this iVog for six months. Experience is still very good. Haven't been near a chiropodist since first buying this product.
0Comment62 of 69 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 31 January 2014
very easy to use, no more aching arms from using manual gadgets. Very smooth feel after but not too intense that it takes your skin off. 3 spare cartridges included, good value.
on 6 May 2014
I scanned the pages and shops looking for something to help with the rough skin on my feet being diabetic look after my feet is a must, and not wanting to spend too much money on a product I wasn't sure of I finally settled for this one and to my amazement it was wonderful, within a few minutes my feet were as smooth and as soft as a baby's bottom. Excellent piece of kit have all ready recommended it to everyone I know.
11 comment9 of 10 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 13 November 2013
I like this callus remover. The only draw back is that upon touching your feet the roller stops spinning. You have to be very light with your touch in order to buff your feet.