Shop now Shop now Shop now Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Learn more Shop now Shop now

on 25 June 2013
It's been a long time since I picked up a guitar and this book helped me remember all that I had forgotten. It is an easy to read style with clear illustrations. The tone is relaxed and informal which helped remind me that playing the guitar is enjoyable and a great way to relax. I imagine the author would be an understanding and encouraging tutor. It wasn't long before I was strumming away at some recognisable songs. I will be looking out for other titles by this author and will definitely check out his website. I may have left it too late to be a rock star, but I can still play for pleasure !
on 6 May 2016
As a near life long would be guitarist, I left things rather late i.e I retired some six years ago and then tried to concentrate on my learning curve. This book has added to that curve in a very good way. I can recommend it to others wishing to take that same journey.
on 14 February 2014
I found this to be an excellent tutorial, very simple, straightforward and easy to follow. Would definitely recommend for anyone wishing to learn how to play the guitar.
on 27 March 2016
If you know the chords and wanted to learn a bit more this book is s*** to you. But if you wanted to learn some chords and songs the this book I't would be perfect for you
on 26 July 2015
To be honest, I have not used it that much, but the little I have used it I've found it ok.
Decent guitar tips for the beginner!!
on 23 November 2014
I did not like the song choices they didn't interest me but the simple instructions will get you started in your guitar playing career
on 29 October 2014
good for absolute beginers. Basic chords, songs and guitar terminology. A bit to short to my taste, nevertheless good stuff for free
on 15 October 2014
Basic but straightforward for some one completely new to guitar playing. Not a bad start - gonna check out the second ebook now
on 15 April 2014
it is a great book for begginers. Easy to understand and written by someone who understands how to motivate new players.
on 25 May 2015
Glad I didn't spend money on this not sure it's accurate either. You would be better getting a better book