4.0 out of 5 stars quick delivery and good value

1.0 out of 5 stars Would not recommend
Published 16 months ago by Nano

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

1.0 out of 5 stars Would not recommend, 12 Mar. 2014
This review is from: The Orange Tag Womens Belted Button Coat New Ladies Hooded Military Jacket Black 18 (Apparel)
Not only was the sizing wrong, but the staff were rude and unhelpful. I eventually got my money back a month later, but I did lose £10 in sending this back in postage. Money down the drain, horrendous! I sent them an email asking how to get a bigger size which they then told me just to return it then buy a smaller size. I did this and heard nothing for about three weeks, so I emailed them again and they replied to tell me that they did not receive it. A few days later another (rather rude and illiterate) email confirmed they did and said I made their company look bad because they didn't look for it properly. They said I should have included paperwork in the returning of the product but they failed to mention that in the very first email (although I did include my address on it).

4.0 out of 5 stars quick delivery and good value, 27 Oct. 2014
This arrived quickly with royal mail.It looks nice and is a good fit.The only thing i would say is that it is really thin and ifiknew that then I would have got a thicker coat.It looks nice and it will be OK if I wares jumper underneath to keep me warm.It is not exactly a winter coat but it looks really nice and I am happy with it, I would recommend but I would advise that you know what you are buying

4.0 out of 5 stars Get the right size for you!!!, 24 May 2014
I always worry about buying clothes online, so i tend to get clothes which are too big. I ordered this coat in a size 18 even though i am a size 14/16 and its massive on me. Nice and warm though and the hood it great, never falls back etc. Would deffo recommend this coat to everyone :)

2.0 out of 5 stars notmade very well, 11 Mar. 2014
this coat is a very nice design but is not made very well the hood just sags at the back of neck leaving big gaps inbetwenthe collar and hood spoils the look of the coat

3.0 out of 5 stars ***, 13 Dec. 2013
3 stars because I love the coat but it's sadly enough too big even though I ordered the size I always order...

5.0 out of 5 stars Great coat. Material is much like a hoodie, 11 July 2015
Jade Scott-Jones "me_and_jd" (Surrey, UK) - See all my reviews
Great coat. Material is much like a hoodie, but keeps you very warm. Secure buttons and a massive hood which helps when windy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice fleece hooded jacket, 27 Sept. 2014
liked it so much I ordered another couple of colours.Ordered a size up from usual to allow for those thick winter jumpers.

1.0 out of 5 stars Quality not good and it was far too big so sent it ..., 12 Sept. 2014
Only gave a star because required to make review! Quality not good and it was far too big so sent it back!

1.0 out of 5 stars Not good, lining different colour from advertised, 4 Dec. 2014
Awful size, massive shoulders, unwearable...
Not good, lining different colour from advertised.

1.0 out of 5 stars One Star, 11 Mar. 2015