5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars
all very good thanks
Published 6 days ago by debbie crook

2.0 out of 5 stars Didn't work for me.
I tried these capsules for a week but sad to say that the only noticable effect on me was a sharp increase in appetite.

Published 10 months ago by Mr. S. Price

2.0 out of 5 stars Didn't work for me., 23 Sep 2013
Mr. S. Price - See all my reviews
This review is from: Green Coffee Bean Extract Pure 100% original 30 Capsules 5000mg - UK Made GMP Certified - Diet Pills - Sealed Refill Pack - by The Protein Lab, Weight Management, Super Strength (Personal Care)

Prior to taking them, I was losing a steady 0.5lb per week, the week I took these I was eating so much that I put on 1.5lb. Granted, one week is not long enough to prove conclusively one way or the other if the capules were in any way responsible for my increased consumption, but as the immediate results were a big disappointment, I stopped taking them and cannot recommend them.

2.0 out of 5 stars I dont think they work., 18 Feb 2014
I have been on these for a while now and dont feel any different when I take them. I really dont think they work for me.

2.0 out of 5 stars It dosent work, 17 Feb 2014
I have been using this and raspberry ketone for four weeks now and only lost 0.2k it doesn't work at all

2.0 out of 5 stars No good don't believe the hype, 9 Feb 2014
Did absolutely nothing for my weight loss when taken with another product as recommended - followed all instructions and zero result

2.0 out of 5 stars No good, 24 Oct 2013
Thought i would take these slimming pills as they were recommended for losing weight but i didn't lose any weight and all i got was a a fluttering feeling in my left leg and no sleep due to too much caffeine intake, waste of money i would say.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 15 July 2014
all very good thanks

5.0 out of 5 stars been using this product for awhile now don't feel any ..., 30 Jun 2014
been using this product for awhile now don't feel any different so far using it and have lost no weight so far either

4.0 out of 5 stars :), 11 Jun 2014
i think this is better than the raspberry ketone (in the same brand)
it suppresses my appetite and i find myself eating less
again not a magic pill, it's just an aid to a healthy diet in order for it to work

4.0 out of 5 stars Detox, 9 Jun 2014
I think this worked well, as it was supposed to i'm not sure you could take it long term but it's a great companion to a detox diet.

2.0 out of 5 stars not that great, 15 May 2014
Not that great. going to try a diftent one this time around. as dont feel it worked as well as it could