5.0 out of 5 stars They really work
Published 10 months ago by DW

2.0 out of 5 stars Socks ok But
tried to send back but amazon want £6.01 for me to drop them off at one of there lockers CAN BUY CHEAPER look around
Published 4 months ago by Amazon Customer

5.0 out of 5 stars They really work, 21 May 2014
This review is from: Dexshell Waterproof & Breathable Coolvent Lite Socks (Misc.)
These are amazing. The first day I wore them I accidentally walked through a bog while going up Haystacks (I failed to jump over it). My boots were completely soaking but my feet were totally dry! And then at the top I trudged through snow, which went over and into my boots, but again, the socks did good. I left them out near a heater (not ON a heater!!) for the top layer to dry out overnight. The next day my boots were still damp, but I just wore these sock badboys and was completely dry and comfortable.

For extra waterproofness, as others have commented, you can tuck the trouser leg into the sock and then you're almost hermetically sealed.

I wear a UK size 7 (8-9 in walking boots) and the Medium (UK 6-8) fit well. Will be purchasing another pair.

5.0 out of 5 stars The business!, 20 Dec. 2013
zoo keeper "menagerie" (Romsey) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)
I recently retired a pair of Gore-Tex socks. They leaked like a sieve. I decided to try a pair of these. The reviews looked good.

I can confirm that they work. I can walk wearing sports sandals in any weather with these. It's a strange feeling when your feet are immersed in water. You can feel the coldness of the water but when you remove the socks later, your feet are totally dry.

5.0 out of 5 stars Only waterproof socks that work., 1 Nov. 2013
Tried other leading brands only to find they're not waterproof. These are not only fully waterproof but warm and comfortable too. Back on the web to buy my wife a pair. Top product at a great price. Definitely recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars Preferred over SealSkins, 21 July 2014
Comfortable and last longer than the SealSkins I bought first (because they're coolmax inside instead of wool). There's a slight difference in temp between the 2 - SealSkins are a tiny bit cooler and I orefer cooler socks but I'll stick with Dexshell from now on.
Also better quality as the hem on the SealSkins (top of sock) came off on one of mine.

5.0 out of 5 stars Warm and dry, 11 Nov. 2013
J. Richmond (UK) - See all my reviews
Sizing information seems accurate and they are both waterproof and somewhat breathable. Can take a while to dry after washing so perhaps worth drying them inside out if you are in a hurry

5.0 out of 5 stars Warm feet in cold muddy conditions, 14 Jan. 2014
I purchased these for my Daughter who runs daily sometimes in very muddy conditions. She is over the moon with these and has recommended them to others. Great for winter running.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 2 Mar. 2014
Quick and good quality exactly what I wanted. Used straight away and kept me warm and dry as the boots got very wet!

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent product, recommended them to freinds, 11 Feb. 2014
warm and comfortable and keep your feet dry as the product says. would recommend them. will consider buyuing mopre pairs so that these can be washed and i would still have a pair mto wear

4.0 out of 5 stars Thicker than expected, but waterproof, 18 Feb. 2015
C. Sinclair (UK) - See all my reviews
These are classed as 'Lite'. However they are just as thick as a pair of regular sealskinz socks I own. Waterproof, but depending how tight your boots or shoes are, they might be 'tight'. Stood in the bath with them on - feet bone dry after 10 minutes.

5.0 out of 5 stars Wet running shoes. Dry feet., 10 Nov. 2014
Bought for running four miles to work and then home again, daily, mostly through long, usually wet grass.

I ordered a size Large and the fit my UK shoe size 9 feet well. I suspect the guide (Large UK 9-11) is spot on.

They feel a little strange when putting them on for the first time, but that was forgotten immediately when I put on my running shoes. Perhaps they are a little long for running, but they can be folded down easily.

My shoes get soaking wet very quickly on my runs across the common (long wet grass). My feet now stay completely dry and comfy.

For me it's a perfect solution and I will be ordering more.