5.0 out of 5 stars Great table
Huge table, sturdy & good value for what I paid on offer. (Around £30) . Good for toddle age as height appropriate.
Published 19 months ago by MRS A L

3.0 out of 5 stars Poor poor quality
Poor poor quality, screws don't fit, had to fit metal fixing joints so that table stayed in place - extremely disappointed
Published 11 months ago by Mr Saen Galloway

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Great table, 9 Dec. 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Good strong useful table., 5 Feb. 2014
This review is from: Mega Bloks First Builders Big Building Table (Toy)
I care for my granddaughter 5 days a week I got the table as it looked sturdy and multi use. Its was relatively easy to put together but when moved the following day the top came off, the small pegs holding top on fell out we used some super glue to hold pegs in place this did the trick. It's a useful versatile table where children can play with blocks, draw or even eat at. Would recommend. Got at a reduced price found nothing else to compare with it. Very strong should last for years.

5.0 out of 5 stars mega bloks table, 25 Nov. 2013
This review is from: Mega Bloks First Builders Big Building Table (Toy)
Brilliant very sturdy and my little boy loves it I would say it's a multi purpose table to as we will certainly use it for many things

5.0 out of 5 stars Great table, 20 Oct. 2013
This review is from: Mega Bloks First Builders Big Building Table (Toy)
Bought this for my 2yr old he loves it! It's a decent size. Well pleased with our purchase. Also was easy to build

4.0 out of 5 stars Lovely, 20 July 2014
This review is from: Mega Bloks First Builders Big Building Table (Toy)
Had a few problems with the table, I had to send 2 back because of a crack around the edge and the other one would not fit together! But Amazon were amazing. I bought it 6 months ago but because my son was too young to enjoy I had only just opened it and noticed the 1st problem. 6 months on and amazon didn't have a problem exchanging it. That's great customer service!
The table is sturdy & a lovely size, he uses it mainly to draw (it wipes clean nicely) but hopefully will use building blocks more as he's getting older! I got a red chair from ELC which goes lovely with it. I would recommend

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent toy!, 20 Dec. 2014
This review is from: Mega Bloks First Builders Big Building Table (Toy)
Ok, bought this item for my grandson, and had Amazon send it to his home address for Xmas to save on the postal costs. In other words, I haven't laid eyes on it as yet! nevertheless, had my daughter-in-law check the item out before gift wrapping it from me, and she related it looks great and the little fella will love it.
In truth, have bought several mega Bloks items before, and they really are excellent for 'small people' A very safe purchase for any Grandparent, and I hope he has many hours of fun playing with his new table. Recommended.

3.0 out of 5 stars Poor poor quality, 15 July 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Really good product, 25 April 2014
This review is from: Mega Bloks First Builders Big Building Table (Toy)
Great table really solid, so far used for building, drawing, playing cars and little fella also had lunch at it. Very happy with product and prompt deliverey.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good design, 25 Mar. 2014
This review is from: Mega Bloks First Builders Big Building Table (Toy)
The table is very heavy and solid, nice height and building blocks fit well so not frustrating for little ones,

5.0 out of 5 stars Great buy, 7 Mar. 2014
This review is from: Mega Bloks First Builders Big Building Table (Toy)
Table is the perfect height for my little grandson it's sturdy and I like the storage area my grandson loves it

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›