4.0 out of 5 stars Storage for camera
Published 8 months ago by Mr. M.

3.0 out of 5 stars A plain digital camera would have been better
Published 8 months ago by Roopy doo

4.0 out of 5 stars Storage for camera, 26 Dec 2013
This review is from: VTech Kidizoom Twist Plus Camera (Blue) (Toy)
I bought one of these cameras for my 4 year old grandson's Christmas and it has hardly been out of his hands since. It is an excellent product with great features. However, when buying it I also bought a Sandisk 2GB Secure Digital Card from the "Frequently Bought Together" list. When the wee lad opened his parcel we discovered that the aforementioned digital card would not fit the camera. Although this hasn't caused the end of the world, it seems somewhat misleading for this card to be listed along with this camera especially when the two items are incompatible. Most of the "previous purchasers" must surely be of the same opinion as me, in that in these circumstances, this digital card is a waste of money and that specific mention should be made that it is a Micro card that is required!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 12 Oct 2013
This review is from: VTech Kidizoom Twist Plus Camera (Blue) (Toy)
I bought this for my 4 year old grandson and he loves it being able to take pictures by himself. Really well made and simple to use. Very pleased.

5.0 out of 5 stars Well made - great functionality, 22 Sep 2013
Mrs. D. J. Evans (UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: VTech Kidizoom Twist Plus Camera (Blue) (Toy)
My grandson loves it - he got clicking straight away. Only 3 years old but the technology is kidiproof. Would recommend this great little toy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this, 4 Jan 2014
This review is from: VTech Kidizoom Twist Plus Camera (Blue) (Toy)
Bought this for christmas for my 3 year old grandson, he loves it. Well made it was dropped quite a few time on christmas day and withstood this ver well

5.0 out of 5 stars vtech camera, 4 Nov 2013
This review is from: VTech Kidizoom Twist Plus Camera (Blue) (Toy)
Great 4 my 3year old loves it and has fun taking pictures and editing them. Its very durable and easily connects up 2 the computer

3.0 out of 5 stars A plain digital camera would have been better, 9 Jan 2014
This review is from: VTech Kidizoom Twist Plus Camera (Blue) (Toy)
Bought this for my 3 year old. It's a good camera but the quality of the pictures it takes is average. It has games on it, which, as parents we were a little disappointed to see...we spend so much time keeping our 'screen obsessed' 3 year old limited to watching a bit of tv and some select games on the computer that we didn't really want a camera to have games too!! Perhaps our issue rather than that of camera though!! some nice functions like voice recorder that my son loves but other than that bit pricy for an ok camera with extra functions.

5.0 out of 5 stars Has kept my 5 and 6 yo's entertained for hours .... and hours .... and hours, 2 Oct 2013
Simon Lewis - See all my reviews
This review is from: VTech Kidizoom Twist Plus Camera (Blue) (Toy)
Takes pictures, videos and has a number of embedded games which the children seem to enjoy for hours
Volume: moderately intrusive but has a simple control so you can tell the little blighters to keep it quiet while you are driving
Storage: internal is consummed VERY quickely so additional micro SD card well worth getting.
Batteries: (4 x AA) seem to last about 2 weeks of fairly heavy usage so worth getting rechargeables
Construction: excellent - very robust and the rubberised handles work well to keep the central camera bit out of harms way
Image quality: On high resolution it's OK for snaps but I don't have a budding David Bailey so that's fine
Recommend: definitely;
Buy another: I had to, once my daughter had one my son gave me no peace

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant camera for little hands, 27 Nov 2013
This review is from: VTech Kidizoom Twist Plus Camera (Blue) (Toy)
Bought for my son's 5th birthday and he loves this, as do we all. He, like most children now, is very comfortable with technology and I'm pretty happy for him to use the family 12MP camera but he loves the fact he now has his own one.

It has a 2MP resolution which is good enough to print out 6x4 photos. The buttons are easy to understand and the camera itself has lots of different filters and effects you can add to the photos both as you take them or afterwards. The actual camera lens sits on a rotating bar which means you can also take selfie style photos too.

The camera doesn't come with a memory card. You can put your own Micro SD card into the camera however we have been using it to take lots of photos and are still using the built in memory. The camera works on 4 x AA batteries (2 inserted into the bottom of each of the blue handles) and we are still using the original batteries 3 weeks later.

I haven't logged into the vTech Learning Lodge yet to personalise the camera further but will get around to it.

All in all a great present.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good for little hands, 7 Jun 2014
This review is from: VTech Kidizoom Twist Plus Camera (Blue) (Toy)
My 3 year old son loves this and it spares our camera from his little hands. He likes that he can take selfies by turning the lens to him. It's fairly easy for him to navigate around and although he isn't quite able to navigate and play the games he gets a lot out of the camera. It's easy to download the photos and the customer service from VTech is excellent. My daughters camera broke and was replaced very quickly. My 6 year old still uses her camera and still enjoys it so it has lasting power as a gift.

5.0 out of 5 stars my son loves it!, 3 Jun 2014
This review is from: VTech Kidizoom Twist Plus Camera (Blue) (Toy)
this has been used more than any other toy in the house....bought it at fantastic price...they were selling for much more in the toyshops and super markets. it has lots of great features and my 4 year old can work it with no trouble. it gives me piece of mind knowing how well made and robust it is! the instuctions were not clear about the ways in which you can charge the batteries. i bought rechargable AA bateries, the camera can be charged via the lead and connected to you computer or you can charge the batteries in their own charger.

VTech Kidizoom Twist Plus Camera (Blue)