5.0 out of 5 stars Great
I bought this for my 4 year old grandson and he loves it being able to take pictures by himself. Really well made and simple to use. Very pleased.
Published 19 months ago by Mrs. Shelley Pizzey

3.0 out of 5 stars Games console in disguise
Published 10 months ago by I. McNaught

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 12 Oct. 2013

4.0 out of 5 stars Good for little hands, 7 Jun. 2014
This review is from: VTech Kidizoom Twist Plus Camera (Blue) (Toy)
My 3 year old son loves this and it spares our camera from his little hands. He likes that he can take selfies by turning the lens to him. It's fairly easy for him to navigate around and although he isn't quite able to navigate and play the games he gets a lot out of the camera. It's easy to download the photos and the customer service from VTech is excellent. My daughters camera broke and was replaced very quickly. My 6 year old still uses her camera and still enjoys it so it has lasting power as a gift.

5.0 out of 5 stars my son loves it!, 3 Jun. 2014
This review is from: VTech Kidizoom Twist Plus Camera (Blue) (Toy)
this has been used more than any other toy in the house....bought it at fantastic price...they were selling for much more in the toyshops and super markets. it has lots of great features and my 4 year old can work it with no trouble. it gives me piece of mind knowing how well made and robust it is! the instuctions were not clear about the ways in which you can charge the batteries. i bought rechargable AA bateries, the camera can be charged via the lead and connected to you computer or you can charge the batteries in their own charger.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good value for money. Highly recommend., 24 Feb. 2015
Ms. K. T. Lenton "Kazz" (Devon, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: VTech Kidizoom Twist Plus Camera (Blue) (Toy)
"Santa" got this for our 7 year old for Christmas. It is surprisingly light, easy to use, has a good sized screen and a "selfie" option. There are some games and fun extras such as graphic overlays, movies and an animation maker (we especially like this!). The memory is perhaps the only very slight downside but it is easy enough to take things off and put them onto a computer (I think ours fills up so quickly because it gets used so much). I have been particularly impressed with how well the batteries have lasted - we put some standard Duracell in on Christmas day and they have only just run out, despite very regular use. Also I like the fact that you do not need a screw driver to change the batteries - a nice touch. Picture quality is obviously not going to be amazing but we find it to be acceptable (although I have not got around to having anything printed out yet). I would certainly recommend this camera for any 5 - 8 year old. Excellent value for money.

4.0 out of 5 stars Storage for camera, 26 Dec. 2013
This review is from: VTech Kidizoom Twist Plus Camera (Blue) (Toy)
I bought one of these cameras for my 4 year old grandson's Christmas and it has hardly been out of his hands since. It is an excellent product with great features. However, when buying it I also bought a Sandisk 2GB Secure Digital Card from the "Frequently Bought Together" list. When the wee lad opened his parcel we discovered that the aforementioned digital card would not fit the camera. Although this hasn't caused the end of the world, it seems somewhat misleading for this card to be listed along with this camera especially when the two items are incompatible. Most of the "previous purchasers" must surely be of the same opinion as me, in that in these circumstances, this digital card is a waste of money and that specific mention should be made that it is a Micro card that is required!

5.0 out of 5 stars Well made - great functionality, 22 Sept. 2013
Mrs. D. J. Evans (UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: VTech Kidizoom Twist Plus Camera (Blue) (Toy)
My grandson loves it - he got clicking straight away. Only 3 years old but the technology is kidiproof. Would recommend this great little toy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this, 4 Jan. 2014
This review is from: VTech Kidizoom Twist Plus Camera (Blue) (Toy)
Bought this for christmas for my 3 year old grandson, he loves it. Well made it was dropped quite a few time on christmas day and withstood this ver well

3.0 out of 5 stars Games console in disguise, 13 July 2014
I. McNaught - See all my reviews
This review is from: VTech Kidizoom Twist Plus Camera (Blue) (Toy)
The most important thing to note if you're considering buying this camera is it is a games console in disguise! I thought I was buying my kids a camera, but they are far more interested in the games. If I had my time again I would have bought them a cheap simple camera. A second reservation is that it's not a very intuitive interface, my (almost) 4 year old is quick to pick most things up, but always needs help changing the different modes on this camera, it probably doesn't help that they expect every screen to be a touch screen.... I would rather this camera had a lot less features, but was a lot more intuitive. Ergonomically the camera is great though, tough and easy to grip, just what you want for small hands.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great piece of durable kit for kids!, 14 Mar. 2015
This review is from: VTech Kidizoom Twist Plus Camera (Blue) (Toy)
Although bought this a while before my son's 3rd birthday, this review comes almost a month after handing the camera over. It's definitely an item that a child will get more out of as they grow up and their general understanding increases. I'd say, that with a bit of coaching, the basics of point and click can be achieved by most. The instant gratification of seeing an image on the viewer is helpful. The manufacturers of this product know how to build things that will last! I guess I'm not the only parent or guardian to have picked up the camera after it has been whimsically launched across the room onto a hard floor - amazed that the thing still works! I'd definitely recommend. The large number of features alone, including excellent durability make this a decent buy.. so far so good!

5.0 out of 5 stars vtech camera, 4 Nov. 2013
This review is from: VTech Kidizoom Twist Plus Camera (Blue) (Toy)
Great 4 my 3year old loves it and has fun taking pictures and editing them. Its very durable and easily connects up 2 the computer

VTech Kidizoom Twist Plus Camera (Blue)