5.0 out of 5 stars Nice Sandals
These were a gift for my son whose previous ones had finally worn out. He was very pleased with them. He is generally a size 9 UK and these were not available so I went for the size 10. When they arrived and were marked 10/11 I was worried they would be too big but they are fine in view of the style.
Published 1 month ago by Pamela Rawson

3.0 out of 5 stars a little expensive for what they are.
These flip flops are ok, but for them to be worth the money the must be durable and last - only time will tell. Ask me again in 12 months.
Published 3 months ago by Duncan Maclean

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice Sandals, 12 Jun 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 24 July 2013
My first pair last me close to five years and followed me all round the world. It's definitely worth paying a little extra for quality and durability.

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 8 July 2014
Does what it says on the tin. They flip and flop in style.

5.0 out of 5 stars great & good delivery times, 20 May 2013
Ive never had a pair of Havianas however members of my family swear by them so I treated myself anbd I have not had them off my feet since purchasing them.... very comfy and a decent flipflop. They have a thick sole so you know they will last you.
so good Ive ordered a pair in Brown.... fabulous!

5.0 out of 5 stars Seemless Purchase, 30 April 2013
What to say? Well they flip and they flop as expected of Havaianas. They look smart and feel good on your feet which I find a bonus with regards to footwear. The price was excellent and delivery was prompt. Looking forward to getting them out on my travels.

4.0 out of 5 stars Stylish, 28 Sep 2010
Paul (Greater London) - See all my reviews
I've always worn the type that go across your feet and not between the toes, so these took a little perseverance to get used to. Once you are used to them though they are pretty comfortable, and look a lot better than the other type I mentioned.

5.0 out of 5 stars Havaianas, 18 July 2013
Be aware that the listing has the sizings translated incorrectly. The 37/38 Brazilian, are marked on the flip-flop as a 39/40 - which is a 6/6.5/7 (not a 5, as stated on the listing). I find Havaianas true to size (I'm a 6). I like them, because the sole is a decent thickness; it doesn't compress at all, which is the best part (although it could be a bit softer/springier) - ie you don't end up with a 1mm sole after a few wears, or a heel-shaped imprint!; they accommodate my wide feet; and they are solid.

3.0 out of 5 stars a little expensive for what they are., 21 April 2014
Duncan Maclean (Worsthorne, Lancashire) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars Flipping Great!, 19 Jun 2013
Bought these for my hubby, after moaning he didn't have any flip flops for the nice weather. They arrived very promptly and my hubby loves them. Very stylish but very comfortable at the same time. Good price too for Havaianas!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Havaianas, 16 May 2012
Mr. B. Bogo (Swindon - UK) - See all my reviews
Great item for the Summer time, very comfortable and fits perfectly, delivery took a while, but the item did come from Brazil though, so can't really complain on that!!

Havaianas Mens Casual Thong Sandals