5.0 out of 5 stars Bop It - Brilliant!
Published 10 months ago by Another Weasley

3.0 out of 5 stars One of those
It's the toy they all want, play with it solid for two days, then it collects dust until they want to play it solid for 2 days again
Published 1 month ago by Mrs. AM Caggiano

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Bop It - Brilliant!, 24 Sep 2013
Another Weasley (Scotland) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)
This review is from: Bop It! Tetris (Toy)
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
While this might be a fun game for kids I think it is even more fun for adults. To those of you unfamiliar with "Bop It" it is a "toy" which tests your reflexes and quick thinking. Bop It Tetris is similar but has been designed to replicate the old classic video game. Gone are the commands of "twist" and "pull", replaced with brightly coloured tiles which you have to "slam" into the right place by hitting the end of the Bop It!

It starts off slow but speeds up quite quickly. I found it easier to use than the traditional Bop It! And just as much fun! It can be frustrating when you accidently slam at the wrong moment but you quickly find yourself saying......just one more go........and another one.......and another!

Overall I love this product. It is really good fun for all ages and is a great toy to keep those reflexes sharp!

4.0 out of 5 stars Fun, in a 90s kind of way, 31 Oct 2013
Neil Goodacre - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (REAL NAME)
This review is from: Bop It! Tetris (Toy)
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
Okay, what you get here is a big plastic cylinder that looks a bit like it might be related to a Rubik's cube. A bunch of squares light up on one side and, by flicking you wrist or twiddling your thumb, the arrangrment of squares can be altered. And why would you want to alter them? Well, on the other side is another arrangement of squares. Once you've finished with the first bunch, you give the whole toy a bash and they leap over to the other side. If you've lined the squares up properly, you get another puzzle and so on.

While relatively straight forward, the gameplay is quite addictive and I found myself feverishly trying to continually better my own score. But what I love about this game is its real retro feel. I mean, come on - light up squares? It's like a 70s dance floor in your pocket. But as outdated as it looks, it's still a draw for kids. I passed one of these around the table when we were out for lunch with some family and the kids were keen to have a try. My one now resides in the back of my wife's car as a travel toy.

So, would I recommend it? Yes! I think this will be a big hit at Christmas time.

5.0 out of 5 stars Highly addictive, 12 Nov 2013
This review is from: Bop It! Tetris (Toy)
Just like the other Bop It games, this is highly addictive. Purchased as a Xmas gift for my 9 year old, he's got the other bop it games so I'm sure he'll like this one too.

3.0 out of 5 stars One of those, 27 May 2014

4.0 out of 5 stars I like it but, 29 April 2014
This review is from: Bop It! Tetris (Toy)
Great toy but i think mine is faulty, I get to a level (the same level) and then It says i'm wrong and makes me die. Everyone that has tried it gets to that level and then says "hey! this said i did it wrong when i was right".
Maybe a manufacturing fault with mine alone, It was too late to do anything as the present never got opened until a month or so after christmas.

5.0 out of 5 stars Tetris bop it, 18 Mar 2014
This review is from: Bop It! Tetris (Toy)
This was on one of the Christmas lists for Father Christmas, I was impressed how it worked so ended up getting three for my two grandsons and one for my son inlaw .all of them were over the moon.

3.0 out of 5 stars Great fun but poor quality, 4 Mar 2014
This review is from: Bop It! Tetris (Toy)
Whilst this is a great game and very entertaining, the mechanism seems to stiffen over time. We have had this game for around 2 months and played it about 10 times a week on average. Unfortunately, we are now seeking a replacement as it has become so stiff it is unplayable and will not register the score properly. Other friends have also had this same issue. Yes, it is great fun but also short-lived due to poor quality.

5.0 out of 5 stars Really good family game, 2 Feb 2014
This review is from: Bop It! Tetris (Toy)
Very interactive and clever and good for competing against your family. Only thing against it is the voice is annoying!

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Toy, 31 Jan 2014
This review is from: Bop It! Tetris (Toy)
Keeps everyone busy for ages. I am now the proud high score holder. I might just get myself one. Its nice a sturdy and can take some beating.

5.0 out of 5 stars greaatttttt fun, 31 Jan 2014
This review is from: Bop It! Tetris (Toy)
hours of funn for all our family
got for my daughter never thought we be playing it xmas day

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›