5.0 out of 5 stars Great
Has been working fine for 1 month in my phone, seemed very fast when I transferred 20GB from a PC (but I didn't measure this). Prompt delivery by City of memories.
Published 11 months ago by Phil

1.0 out of 5 stars Not good enough
Bought this for use in my Drift ghost S camera & it freezes up & makes my camera turn off & I have to take out the battery to turn it back on but then loose all my recording!
Don't buy this if you want to make a HD recording it is not fast enough or good enough. I will have to buy a better card & see if I can find some other use for this one.
Published 7 months ago by H

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 9 Jan 2014
This review is from: Toshiba 32GB micro SD SDHC UHS-I class 10 memory card Retail packaging (Personal Computers)

5.0 out of 5 stars Genuine card, 22 Mar 2014
bought this as a card for my Galaxy note 2 to replace the samsung uhs.1 card which I have transferred to my lg g pad which has a uhs-1 reader. This card works fine in my note 2 and I tested in my G pad
results from SD tools
Write 15.7 Mb/s
Read 54.1 Mb.s

5.0 out of 5 stars very pleased with purchase, 13 Jan 2014
Mr. S. Waddington (uk) - See all my reviews
i find this item first class have it in a android pad and is flawless 5 stars all the way

4.0 out of 5 stars micro sd card, 29 May 2014
Kieran King (ireland) - See all my reviews
I bought this to add extra storage capacity to my Samsung Tab 3 and its doing its job well at a very reasonable price for a branded product.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product at a reasonable price, 8 Jun 2014
Plugged in easily in my Samsung Galaxy S4 mini. Formatted to 29.32 Gig. Downloaded large video to card very fast.

5.0 out of 5 stars memory card., 19 Mar 2014
Bought this memory card for my tablet it was a good price and works well, I would recommend this card

4.0 out of 5 stars does what it says, 5 Mar 2014
I found it rather slow to download things from my phone onto it when i first put it into my phone (i hae the sony z1)
its better than a poke in the eye with a stick. It arrived before it was meant to and it arrived in good condition as stated. it is good value for money i found and works as it should

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice SD Card for the Price, 3 Feb 2014
Got this for my new phone - popped it in and it was recognised immediately, got most my apps and data on it now. Great price, prompt delivery too. Bargain.

4.0 out of 5 stars Fast., 15 July 2014
Good price for the reliability of a class 10 memory card. The memory card is speedy and comes with easy-to-open packaging.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 10 July 2014