5.0 out of 5 stars Much better as it has a stainless steel head.
Published 13 months ago by YJW

2.0 out of 5 stars Good, until it broke
Was impressed when I first received this blender, however the beaker broke within a week and the Breville letters dissolved like paint. A month down the line the motor stopped working too, and alas, I cannot longer return the item. In all honesty I did try to blend apples the other day so that may have taxed the motor, but I can't help feeling disappointed.
Published 3 months ago by max zachariades

5.0 out of 5 stars Much better as it has a stainless steel head., 12 April 2014
This review is from: Breville Simplicity Hand Blender, 400 Watt - White/ Aqua/ Grey (Kitchen & Home)
I had a chepaer one of these that was quite servicable but the plastic head warped and so when I decided to buy another I went for a little more expensive one. One that had a stainless steel head, easy to use and wash. I use mine mainly for soups and baby food. This one is great and does a really good job. I suspect it will last a lot longer than the other one because of the steel head although the job it does is the same. Very easy to use and clean. Well satisfied.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant!!, 10 Mar. 2014
Use it to blend tomatoes, soups, etc. Absolutely fantastic. No hard work required, just press a button. Easy to clean. Fantastic for the price compared to other brands which charge more. Highly recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very helpfull blender., 19 May 2014
Have purchased various other blenders before eventually packing up, and this seems to be an ideal blender, as it has enough power to blend soups easily and seems to be of good quality. Actually have other kitchen appliances of the Breville brand, and they are all still working well, so I trust that this blender will be serve me for some years before it goes bad.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great item, 19 Mar. 2014
I love it. It blends the soup really well, easy to clean.
Great item, easy to handle and not heavy like some blenders

4.0 out of 5 stars Ticks All The Boxes......, 6 May 2014
Chose the rating because I think the Breville Hand Blender deserves it.

It ticks all the boxes in that it does 'what it says on the tin'. It's easy to use although one does have to realise that it's quite powerful and if one is not concentrating - watch out, especially when beating eggs!

Would recommend it to anyone who requires an easy hand blender and not something that will take up half the kitchen ( and never gets used!! )

5.0 out of 5 stars Really nice piece of kit, 15 Feb. 2014
This was brought for me as a present and I'm so chuffed with it. I highly recommend. Really spot on. I chose 5 stars as it's worth 5 :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Good buy, 13 Jun. 2014
Chose this blender because it looks good, not too many attachments, and at a good price.
Very pleased with it as it does everything it is supposed to and is very easy to use.
I highly recommend this item.
Delivery fast and efficient.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect gift, 19 Mar. 2014
I bought this as a present for a friend who uses blenders a lot. She loved it and said that it worked so well she said it looked stylish too. I would recommend it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Superpowerful small blender, 3 Dec. 2014
I couldn't believe how powerful this hadblender is when I got it. I thought 400 watts would just be enough to do baby food, but I have found myself using it many time instead of the powerful food processor I have. The first month blew up and they send me another one almost the next day, great customer service.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 4 May 2014
This is a much heavier & more expensive blender than I have had before, but the ones before did not last very long, so I hope this will last much longer. I have only used it once so far, for a cake mixture, & have been very pleased.