5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely little personal blender!
It doesn't leak, its strong little machine blends everything even veggies! very strong motor, Love it! Highly recommend this model
Published 8 months ago by Stephanie Burton

3.0 out of 5 stars broke quickly
Product looks great and is very handy. It was great as long it was working. After just 2 months the actual metal mixer inside broke and is not usable anymore. I have no contact details to get a replacement.
Published 5 months ago by Anna

‹ Previous | 134 35 3679 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, 22 Mar 2014
This review is from: Breville Blend-Active Personal Blender - 300 Watt (Kitchen & Home)
Powerfull and compact, easy to clean. Breaks down frozen fruit really easy, very easy to use, I love it, thank you !!

5.0 out of 5 stars No mess, 22 Mar 2014
Mr. Mark Smith "Mark Smith" (Dudley, UK) - See all my reviews
I had a smoothie maker before with a tap to let it out, horrible to clean up. The picture for this model is wrong.
You replace the lid with the blades and attach, you only have to clean the blades, excellent price I think too.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 21 Mar 2014
It's brilliant and so easy to use and clean. I like that you can just add the lid to the flask and take it with you.
Very impressed

5.0 out of 5 stars Very handy, 16 Mar 2014
Love this I was using a hand blender before and a chopper so much washing up now this does all the jobs in one and you also have the drink bottle (2) included. I've just started a healthy protein shake diet and this is proving to to be worth it's weight in gold!! I've added fruit to my shakes and made them into smoothies... Very yummy too. I leave this on my kitchen Worktop and it takes up hardly any space, kwik and convenient...buy one you won't regret it!!

5.0 out of 5 stars The easy way to your five a day..., 14 Mar 2014
Bought this after using my daughters. Quick and easy to use, powerful motor, easy to clean. Still experimenting with ingredients. Would certainly recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars Gold Blend, 13 Mar 2014
K. R. Fellows - See all my reviews
This works perfectly and handles everything I throw at it with ease. Useful provision of two containers, easy to use, well designed.
I hope it's durable too! Good value.

5.0 out of 5 stars Loving it, 10 Mar 2014
I am loving my new blender. It's so compact but efficient and looks great in my kitchen but most of all it works brilliantly. I have been making smoothies with nuts and it's had no problems grinding them up. If you want a reasonably priced blender that looks good and works well then go for this. I'm very happy with mine.

5.0 out of 5 stars Use it every day!, 10 Mar 2014
Helen De Gruyter "poppyoal" (London) - See all my reviews
This blender is brilliant!

I have used it every day since I bought it, to make a smoothie every morning, I then wash it out and use as a drink bottle all day at work.

I blend frozen berries and small bits of banana and it cuts through it fine.

It is a bit noisy, but just like all other blenders.

Only CON is that the lids of the bottles are not very secure. The opening top mouth piece does not have great grip and so can open in a bag if put on its side ect. Be wary of this!

would recommend!

5.0 out of 5 stars pretty awesome, 9 Mar 2014
We love this so much. Quick, easy, & actually use it. Doesn't leak, blends well and pretty much anything. A good buy and a good price.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent smoothie maker!, 8 Mar 2014
Had the product for about a week, used mainly for peanut butter/banana smoothies - it blends fast and efficiently, isn't super-noisy and is really easy to use and clean!

Blends whole nuts well - I've used it with cashews and almonds so far with no problems at all.

Very happy with the blender!

‹ Previous | 134 35 3679 | Next ›