5.0 out of 5 stars Great purchase, 100% recommended
What an absolute bargain for a top notch smoothie maker. It can cope with very solid balls of frozen spinach no problem when making lunch smoothies in the morning to take to work with me. I also use mine to make flourless banana pancakes: throw 2x eggs and a ripe chopped up banana in and blitz for a few seconds, then fry in a pan for a few mins per side.
Published 5 months ago by Nicole

I loved this product until the lips suddenly had really bad cracks on them. Gutted I can no longer use them now as they leak very badly. Waiting to hear back re replacement lids! I don't hold out much hope tho!!
Published 1 month ago by M. Spauls

5.0 out of 5 stars Great purchase, 100% recommended, 1 Feb. 2015
This review is from: Breville Blend-Active Personal Blender - 300 Watt - White/Green (Kitchen & Home)

5.0 out of 5 stars This blender is TWENTY QUID. JUST BUY ONE !, 28 Jun. 2015
Fantastic. Useful. Practical. Easy to use and easy to clean.

So much thought has gone into the design of this great little blender. From how it stores, to how you use it in the real world. Even the way the snap top ( LEAK PROOF) lid fits on the BOTTOM of the bottle when it is attached upside down in the blender. Ingenious. Throw in your frozen berries, fresh fruits, yoghurt, fruit juice etc etc. screw on the cutting/blending unit, give it a whizz and thats it, Take it off, screw in the snap top lid and take it with you. Only thing to wash is the tiny cutter/blender that you left behind.

ASDA even make packs of FROZEN fruits, pre-mixed for blending. Throw in juice and you have a healthy smoothy in seconds.

Finally a blender that I can use daily !!!

5.0 out of 5 stars This Blender is absolutely BRILLIANT, I've been using mine since the beginning of ..., 2 Feb. 2015
This Blender is absolutely BRILLIANT, I've been using mine since the beginning of January and I've been recommending it to anyone who will listen!! It is fantastic value for money, and so easy to use, clean and store. I've been making smoothies in the evening to take to school with me the next day, and it's so easy to transport in my bag, it doesn't leak and it makes a decent sized smoothie. My favourite thing about it is that you can just experiment and make your own recipes. I feel so much better drinking these smoothies because they really kick start my day and fill me up which means that I don't spend all my money buying crisps and sweets and that makes me feel better about myself for being healthy.

***Tips, Ideas & Useful Websites***
- Buy frozen fruit chunks (I've used mango) for a better flavour, a thicker consistency, and a colder drink. (Also saves you from trying to cut open a mango)
- Put Porridge Oats in your smoothie, it makes the smoothie thicker and more filling (This is great because it stops me from snacking between meals) I followed this oatmeal smoothie recipe here http://www.theyummylife.com/recipes/233
- My favourite experimental recipe
~ Handful of frozen mango chunks
~ 1-2 Kiwi(s)
~ 1 Nectarine
~ Apple Juice
- This website has loads of smoothie ideas http://www.nursingdegree.net/blog/38/100-delicious-easy-to-make-smoothies-that-work-wonders-for-your-health/
- Don't be afraid to put vegetables in (Spinach, Kale, cumcumber, etc) You won't be able to taste it and it adds extra nutrition.

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely little personal blender!, 12 Jan. 2014
It doesn't leak, its strong little machine blends everything even veggies! very strong motor, Love it! Highly recommend this model

5.0 out of 5 stars Spot-on!, 23 Mar. 2015
This is a real bargain. Blasts up your fruit and veg in seconds and simple to clean. The bottles are perfect if you are on the go.I whizz up a smoothie for breakfast, pour it into a glass then just cap the bottle and take the remainder to work with me. Just be careful if you are looking to buy a product such as this for weight loss as any fruit when blended or juiced has a much higher sugar content then when eaten in its natural state. Your body cannnot tell the difference between fruit sugar and Pepsi sugar! However, you are still getting the fibre from the fruit which can only be a good thing. It blends such as spinach, watercress and harder vegetables brilliantly as well and there is not the matter of the sugar. This little thing is brilliant, if you`re considering buying a more expensive model I really wouldn`t bother!

5.0 out of 5 stars FANTASTIC!, 23 Sept. 2014
Amazing product! I was expecting a functional product (obviously), but i was NOT expecting such a potent device!

It's extremely user-friendly! Put the produces inside, put the blade on top, attach it to the machine and press the button!
And VOILA! It's done!

When it comes to cleaning, it's as easy as rinsing in water (both the bottles and the blade) and it's done!
In fact, if you use it properly you won't even need to wash the main base device, as it won't get dirty!

It's extremely potent considering its compact size and mixes everything together without a problem.

I'll leave here a recipe that i created myself. It's a light, tasty and Healthy shake that anyone can make in 1 minute, with everyday produces:

1 natural yoghurt
1 table spoon of Flaxseeds
3 pieces of canned/fresh Peach OR pineapple (or both!)
1 handfull of rocket (don't be afradi to use it! it gives an amazing fresh taste to the shake)
Fill the bottle up to the 500ml mark with water.

Mix and enjoy a tasty, cool and healthy drink.

PS: My gf usually mixes the ingredients with soy milk instead of water and it tastes amazing as well! It even gets a creamier feel to it.

I hope this review/suggestion was useful!

Kind Regards!

5.0 out of 5 stars Does exactly what it says on the tin!, 3 July 2015
I was looking for a way to lower my caffeine intake and improve my fruit / veg intake. Given the cost of the Nutri-Bullet range and my track record of gadgets in the back of the cupboard I wanted something a little cheaper.

Following plenty of good reviews I decided to take the plunge on the Breville as it was reduced to a little over £20 with a spare bottle.

Initial thoughts are this is a winner. It has been perfect for smoothing anything from soft bananas to ice with no effort. It obviously looks less "premium" than some of the competition but for me it is a good, honest appliance that does exactly what it says on the tin at a great price.

No idea about durability as yet as I have not had it long enough but I will update this if that changes. Otherwise, £20 well spent.

5.0 out of 5 stars love it, perfect, no issues at all!, 14 Jan. 2015
I really like it, very handy, just change the blender to a drink top and that's it done. easy to clean just rinse. I put the yoghurt in last and it means everything blends in seconds. you do have to hold the blend button down but its so fast is doesn't matter. would buy again and would recommend to anyone

5.0 out of 5 stars easy to use, 2 Jan. 2014
this was a gift for my son who is into his health drinks - he loves the fact that he can make the drink in the bottle and not have to transfer it or wash anything extra. He has used frozen fruit and says it works brilliantly.

great buy :)

1.0 out of 5 stars I loved this product until the lips suddenly had really bad ..., 3 Jun. 2015
M. Spauls "LS" (Norwich UK) - See all my reviews