2,040 Reviews
 (1,681)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great purchase, 100% recommended
What an absolute bargain for a top notch smoothie maker. It can cope with very solid balls of frozen spinach no problem when making lunch smoothies in the morning to take to work with me. I also use mine to make flourless banana pancakes: throw 2x eggs and a ripe chopped up banana in and blitz for a few seconds, then fry in a pan for a few mins per side.
Published 29 days ago by Nicole

1.0 out of 5 stars Really bad quality
At first this blender worked fine. I have only used it for smoothies which is a really basic thing that this blender should do. Unfortunately only after using it a few times it stopped working. The engine decided just not to work.

I don't recommend this product.
Published 12 months ago by Cristina Clopatofsky

5.0 out of 5 stars Great purchase, 100% recommended, 1 Feb. 2015
This review is from: Breville Blend-Active Personal Blender - 300 Watt - White/Green (Kitchen & Home)

5.0 out of 5 stars This Blender is absolutely BRILLIANT, I've been using mine since the beginning of ..., 2 Feb. 2015
This Blender is absolutely BRILLIANT, I've been using mine since the beginning of January and I've been recommending it to anyone who will listen!! It is fantastic value for money, and so easy to use, clean and store. I've been making smoothies in the evening to take to school with me the next day, and it's so easy to transport in my bag, it doesn't leak and it makes a decent sized smoothie. My favourite thing about it is that you can just experiment and make your own recipes. I feel so much better drinking these smoothies because they really kick start my day and fill me up which means that I don't spend all my money buying crisps and sweets and that makes me feel better about myself for being healthy.

***Tips, Ideas & Useful Websites***
- Buy frozen fruit chunks (I've used mango) for a better flavour, a thicker consistency, and a colder drink. (Also saves you from trying to cut open a mango)
- Put Porridge Oats in your smoothie, it makes the smoothie thicker and more filling (This is great because it stops me from snacking between meals) I followed this oatmeal smoothie recipe here http://www.theyummylife.com/recipes/233
- My favourite experimental recipe
~ Handful of frozen mango chunks
~ 1-2 Kiwi(s)
~ 1 Nectarine
~ Apple Juice
- This website has loads of smoothie ideas http://www.nursingdegree.net/blog/38/100-delicious-easy-to-make-smoothies-that-work-wonders-for-your-health/
- Don't be afraid to put vegetables in (Spinach, Kale, cumcumber, etc) You won't be able to taste it and it adds extra nutrition.

5.0 out of 5 stars love it, perfect, no issues at all!, 14 Jan. 2015
I really like it, very handy, just change the blender to a drink top and that's it done. easy to clean just rinse. I put the yoghurt in last and it means everything blends in seconds. you do have to hold the blend button down but its so fast is doesn't matter. would buy again and would recommend to anyone

5.0 out of 5 stars Highly Recommended, 21 Jan. 2015
Perfect for quick, no hassle smoothies. I use this for a morning breakfast fix using all sorts of fruit. It blends the harder fruit with ease and I don't have to cut the pieces up small. From start to finish I can have fruit from the bowl into a smoothies in a matter of a couple of minutes. Highly recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars FANTASTIC!, 23 Sept. 2014
Amazing product! I was expecting a functional product (obviously), but i was NOT expecting such a potent device!

It's extremely user-friendly! Put the produces inside, put the blade on top, attach it to the machine and press the button!
And VOILA! It's done!

When it comes to cleaning, it's as easy as rinsing in water (both the bottles and the blade) and it's done!
In fact, if you use it properly you won't even need to wash the main base device, as it won't get dirty!

It's extremely potent considering its compact size and mixes everything together without a problem.

I'll leave here a recipe that i created myself. It's a light, tasty and Healthy shake that anyone can make in 1 minute, with everyday produces:

1 natural yoghurt
1 table spoon of Flaxseeds
3 pieces of canned/fresh Peach OR pineapple (or both!)
1 handfull of rocket (don't be afradi to use it! it gives an amazing fresh taste to the shake)
Fill the bottle up to the 500ml mark with water.

Mix and enjoy a tasty, cool and healthy drink.

PS: My gf usually mixes the ingredients with soy milk instead of water and it tastes amazing as well! It even gets a creamier feel to it.

I hope this review/suggestion was useful!

Kind Regards!

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely little personal blender!, 12 Jan. 2014
It doesn't leak, its strong little machine blends everything even veggies! very strong motor, Love it! Highly recommend this model

5.0 out of 5 stars Smashing, 9 April 2014
Quick easy to use, easy to clean, robust and convenient. A must for the food, smoothie and bullet proof coffee enthusiast.

5.0 out of 5 stars I love it. I bought it to go healthy, 17 Feb. 2015
I love it. I bought it to go healthy. I just blend a few fruits with some water and drink it. Very straight forward. I get lots of daily vitamins to my diet. I did not buy it for taste or milkshakes etc. . . I just wanted a quick fix for nutrition reasons. I'm very happy with it. :) it does the Job. excellent.

5.0 out of 5 stars easy to use, 2 Jan. 2014
this was a gift for my son who is into his health drinks - he loves the fact that he can make the drink in the bottle and not have to transfer it or wash anything extra. He has used frozen fruit and says it works brilliantly.

great buy :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Dieters Dream!, 5 Mar. 2014
I am doing a shake diet, but don't have time to faff around with blending! Such a great product for on the go!