1,123 Reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars FANTASTIC!
Amazing product! I was expecting a functional product (obviously), but i was NOT expecting such a potent device!

It's extremely user-friendly! Put the produces inside, put the blade on top, attach it to the machine and press the button!
And VOILA! It's done!

Published 2 months ago by Filipe Margalhos

3.0 out of 5 stars broke quickly
Product looks great and is very handy. It was great as long it was working. After just 2 months the actual metal mixer inside broke and is not usable anymore. I have no contact details to get a replacement.
Published 7 months ago by Anna

5.0 out of 5 stars FANTASTIC!, 23 Sep 2014
This review is from: Breville Blend-Active Personal Blender - 300 Watt - White/Green (Kitchen & Home)

And VOILA! It's done!

When it comes to cleaning, it's as easy as rinsing in water (both the bottles and the blade) and it's done!
In fact, if you use it properly you won't even need to wash the main base device, as it won't get dirty!

It's extremely potent considering its compact size and mixes everything together without a problem.

I'll leave here a recipe that i created myself. It's a light, tasty and Healthy shake that anyone can make in 1 minute, with everyday produces:

1 natural yoghurt
1 table spoon of Flaxseeds
3 pieces of canned/fresh Peach OR pineapple (or both!)
1 handfull of rocket (don't be afradi to use it! it gives an amazing fresh taste to the shake)
Fill the bottle up to the 500ml mark with water.

Mix and enjoy a tasty, cool and healthy drink.

PS: My gf usually mixes the ingredients with soy milk instead of water and it tastes amazing as well! It even gets a creamier feel to it.

I hope this review/suggestion was useful!

Kind Regards!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Value, 1 Nov 2014
Great blender for under £25.

- The bottles are great for blending in, as it's a lot easier to work out how many ingredients will be needed for one portion. I tend to pour out my smoothies into a separate glass instead of drinking it out of the bottle, so if I want to save any I can just put the bottle straight into the fridge to keep it fresh.

- The blade is small yet powerful and blends frozen fruit, ice and ice cream well. The only downside to the blade is that sometimes at the bottom of my drink there will be small chunks of fruit or ice that haven't blended as well as the rest of my drink, but this could be due to me not blending for long enough.

- The base of the blender is small and compact and takes up hardly any space in my kitchen cupboard. It has suction feet so it doesn't move at all when blending.

- The bottles are of a good quality and the lids stay firmly shut, so I wouldn't think there would be a problem with leaking. They have washed well in the dishwasher and there is no smell in the bottles after I've used them.

I've used this for smoothies, milkshakes and frappucinos and so far it has worked brilliantly. I've also seen people on YouTube use it to make sauces and blend nuts. The best part about this blender is how easy it is to use and clean. The bottles, lids and blades all fit in the dishwasher and take up little space in the kitchen cupboard. It blends powerfully for a 300 watt blender and has encouraged me to fit more fruit into my diet as it is so quick and easy to use- much easier than trying to wash up our big jug blender in the washing up bowl! It even comes with some recipes in the back of the instruction booklet. I think for under £25 this blender is great!

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely little personal blender!, 12 Jan 2014
It doesn't leak, its strong little machine blends everything even veggies! very strong motor, Love it! Highly recommend this model

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic product which saves on washing up!, 22 Nov 2014
Silvester (Sheffield, United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
Fantastic product which saves on washing up!

Prior to purchasing the Breville Blend-Active Personal Blender, I use to use a pretty standard blender I picked up from my local Tesco a year or two ago. However, this caused a few problems such as I had to do twice as much washing up afterwards and it could be difficult to work out exactly what quantities I needed. This item combats all of those problems!

I personally use mine for creating protein shakes with Chia Seeds. I mix:

- Flavoured protein shake
- Natural yogurt to add a creamy taste
- A little milk
- A tablespoon or 2 of Chia Seeds to add a bit of texture and increase fibre content

The outcome is a nice creamy milkshake without the added sugar, full of protein, calcium and fibre.

*** Pro's ***

✓ Price
✓ Easy to use and loads quicker than a conventional blender.
✓ Loads less washing up due to you blending and drinking from the same container! (perfect for men such as myself who claim to not know how to use the dishwasher or where the sink is located)
✓ Less waste as not having to guess how much ingredients to use (compared to a larger blender)
✓ Strong and sharp blades – blends ice, frozen fruit, nuts & seeds without any issues at all
✓ Takes up much less room compared to a conventional blender
✓ Good quality bottles – don't seem to leak. And 2 included!

*** Con's ***

I haven't found any con's bad enough to really put me off this product. Tbh, I don't imagine I will find any. I have been really pleased with this purchase. The only thing I will say is that sometimes it seems a little noisy, however I'm yet to come across a blender which doesn't make a little noise!

5.0 out of 5 stars easy to use, 2 Jan 2014
this was a gift for my son who is into his health drinks - he loves the fact that he can make the drink in the bottle and not have to transfer it or wash anything extra. He has used frozen fruit and says it works brilliantly.

great buy :)

5.0 out of 5 stars this thing from a mans perspective is the best appliance in the house, 19 Aug 2014
this thing from a mans perspective is the best appliance in the house. the bottle is insanely easy to clean. buy this and you wont regret it. trust me. the people that broke the blades were probably trying to blend their faces or something...

5.0 out of 5 stars Dieters Dream!, 5 Mar 2014
I am doing a shake diet, but don't have time to faff around with blending! Such a great product for on the go!

4.0 out of 5 stars H & S risk., 1 Nov 2014
Leonard King (London UK) - See all my reviews
I've been using this daily for about 8 months and am very pleased with it, but have to report an issue which could have serious ( possibly fatal ) consequences.
The bottle unit containing the fluids screws into the cutter/mixer part which in turn engages the base section containing the drive with a slight clockwise action.
I always make sure that the bottle is firmly attached to the cutter to avoid any leakage onto the motor, but on a recent use when disengaging from the base the cutter part jammed and while I was attempting to release it the bottle unscrewed, emptying the contents into the motor & out through the bottom.
Potentially very dangerous, so be careful of this.

3.0 out of 5 stars broke quickly, 10 April 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Present for my partner, 25 Oct 2014
Bought this for my partner, who enjoys making smoothies and shakes as part of his health regime, and is very happy with the product, not only does it make it within seconds it's also very convenient for him easy to use and clean after use.