1,281 Reviews
 (1,040)

5.0 out of 5 stars FANTASTIC!
Amazing product! I was expecting a functional product (obviously), but i was NOT expecting such a potent device!

It's extremely user-friendly! Put the produces inside, put the blade on top, attach it to the machine and press the button!
And VOILA! It's done!

Published 2 months ago by Filipe Margalhos

3.0 out of 5 stars broke quickly
Product looks great and is very handy. It was great as long it was working. After just 2 months the actual metal mixer inside broke and is not usable anymore. I have no contact details to get a replacement.
Published 8 months ago by Anna

5.0 out of 5 stars FANTASTIC!, 23 Sep 2014
This review is from: Breville Blend-Active Personal Blender - 300 Watt - White/Green (Kitchen & Home)

And VOILA! It's done!

When it comes to cleaning, it's as easy as rinsing in water (both the bottles and the blade) and it's done!
In fact, if you use it properly you won't even need to wash the main base device, as it won't get dirty!

It's extremely potent considering its compact size and mixes everything together without a problem.

I'll leave here a recipe that i created myself. It's a light, tasty and Healthy shake that anyone can make in 1 minute, with everyday produces:

1 natural yoghurt
1 table spoon of Flaxseeds
3 pieces of canned/fresh Peach OR pineapple (or both!)
1 handfull of rocket (don't be afradi to use it! it gives an amazing fresh taste to the shake)
Fill the bottle up to the 500ml mark with water.

Mix and enjoy a tasty, cool and healthy drink.

PS: My gf usually mixes the ingredients with soy milk instead of water and it tastes amazing as well! It even gets a creamier feel to it.

I hope this review/suggestion was useful!

Kind Regards!

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely little personal blender!, 12 Jan 2014
It doesn't leak, its strong little machine blends everything even veggies! very strong motor, Love it! Highly recommend this model

5.0 out of 5 stars easy to use, 2 Jan 2014
this was a gift for my son who is into his health drinks - he loves the fact that he can make the drink in the bottle and not have to transfer it or wash anything extra. He has used frozen fruit and says it works brilliantly.

great buy :)

5.0 out of 5 stars this thing from a mans perspective is the best appliance in the house, 19 Aug 2014
this thing from a mans perspective is the best appliance in the house. the bottle is insanely easy to clean. buy this and you wont regret it. trust me. the people that broke the blades were probably trying to blend their faces or something...

5.0 out of 5 stars Dieters Dream!, 5 Mar 2014
I am doing a shake diet, but don't have time to faff around with blending! Such a great product for on the go!

3.0 out of 5 stars broke quickly, 10 April 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Blending marvellous!, 28 Nov 2014
Hutch (Sunderland, UK) - See all my reviews
Excellent blender for a great price. I've no doubt the Nutri-bullet is much more powerful & able to cut up harder vegetables, fruits etc. but its also way out of my price range. This little green machine has done all I've asked of it, mincing banana, apple, seeds, nuts etc.. If I'm blending harder fruits & Veg I give it a hand by cutting them into manageable pieces. It's great for quick protein shakes & nutritious drinks - mix & drink straight from the bottle. Quick rinse of the bottle & cutting blade & you're done. So easy it makes you want to use it & keep experimenting by adding ingredients that are good for you but wouldn't normally eat. I would like to see a screw on rim for the bottle to make it easier to drink from as I don't like the sports cap unless I'm on the go. But a minor point. I note others have asked about replacement bottles but at the price they've been quoted I think I would buy another blender with 2 bottles & have a spare blender as well!

5.0 out of 5 stars It was incredibly easy to set up, 27 Nov 2014
Spent a LOT of time reading reviews on every possible blender and was concerned about all the negatives when I purchased this. It was incredibly easy to set up, I used it to make smoothies with yogurt, milk, fruit, and protein powder and they work great. The big selling point for me here is that it mixes powder very well and you don't end up with a chunk of protein powder on the bottom.

The image isn't accurate and you don't blend in the bottom of the bottle but at the top.

The bottles are good quality, you have to wash them at first because they smell terrible when they arrive. The caps close well BUT make SURE you've completely shut them as one time the cap opened in my bag and I got a lot of yogurt everywhere. Other times were fine.

The bottles are quite bit so be prepared to have a very big breakfast if you make the whole thing.

Overall, great for its price and I'm glad I got it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for us, 19 Nov 2014
Excellent little product. Comes with two containers which is great for me and my partner.

Pros: Blends smoothly without lumps, reasonably quick. VERY easy and quick to clean (this is my favorite point). I have a juicer as well, and that is a pain to clean compared to this.

Cons: This is not for hard core juicers/ blenders. It is a good product but has its limitations. For example power is ok but not enough to blend seeds and nuts effectively.

You cannot fill (stuff) the container. About 3/4 full or it won't blend well, and I find I have to chop all veg etc up first.

Overall: This product is perfect for my partner and me. If your just looking to blend fruit and veg great. If your looking for more then this might not be the right product for you.

Tip: Use milk instead of water, we use almond milk and it makes it taste much nicer.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, 15 Dec 2014
I'm still thrilled over this product, as I can't get enough of it. It's easy to use and blends everything in seconds. You can make anything you want from smoothies to soups and maybe even more. I would definitely recommend it to anyone in need of a small blender. I only wish they came in larger sizes :)