2,810 Reviews
 (2,328)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great purchase, 100% recommended
What an absolute bargain for a top notch smoothie maker. It can cope with very solid balls of frozen spinach no problem when making lunch smoothies in the morning to take to work with me. I also use mine to make flourless banana pancakes: throw 2x eggs and a ripe chopped up banana in and blitz for a few seconds, then fry in a pan for a few mins per side.
Published 3 months ago by Nicole

1.0 out of 5 stars Really bad quality
At first this blender worked fine. I have only used it for smoothies which is a really basic thing that this blender should do. Unfortunately only after using it a few times it stopped working. The engine decided just not to work.

I don't recommend this product.
Published 14 months ago by Cristina Clopatofsky

5.0 out of 5 stars Great purchase, 100% recommended, 1 Feb. 2015
This review is from: Breville Blend-Active Personal Blender - 300 Watt - White/Green (Kitchen & Home)

5.0 out of 5 stars This Blender is absolutely BRILLIANT, I've been using mine since the beginning of ..., 2 Feb. 2015
This Blender is absolutely BRILLIANT, I've been using mine since the beginning of January and I've been recommending it to anyone who will listen!! It is fantastic value for money, and so easy to use, clean and store. I've been making smoothies in the evening to take to school with me the next day, and it's so easy to transport in my bag, it doesn't leak and it makes a decent sized smoothie. My favourite thing about it is that you can just experiment and make your own recipes. I feel so much better drinking these smoothies because they really kick start my day and fill me up which means that I don't spend all my money buying crisps and sweets and that makes me feel better about myself for being healthy.

***Tips, Ideas & Useful Websites***
- Buy frozen fruit chunks (I've used mango) for a better flavour, a thicker consistency, and a colder drink. (Also saves you from trying to cut open a mango)
- Put Porridge Oats in your smoothie, it makes the smoothie thicker and more filling (This is great because it stops me from snacking between meals) I followed this oatmeal smoothie recipe here http://www.theyummylife.com/recipes/233
- My favourite experimental recipe
~ Handful of frozen mango chunks
~ 1-2 Kiwi(s)
~ 1 Nectarine
~ Apple Juice
- This website has loads of smoothie ideas http://www.nursingdegree.net/blog/38/100-delicious-easy-to-make-smoothies-that-work-wonders-for-your-health/
- Don't be afraid to put vegetables in (Spinach, Kale, cumcumber, etc) You won't be able to taste it and it adds extra nutrition.

5.0 out of 5 stars A brilliant smoothie and shake maker, 20 April 2015
Brian Hamilton "brianhamilton14" (Scotland, UK) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (TOP 500 REVIEWER)    (REAL NAME)
This blender is an absolute cracker.

The package contains the motor / base unit, two 600 ml bottles, two sports lids and one blending attachment. Each lid and the blending attachment has a rubber seal and there is an included instruction manual that has a few starter recipes which are very nice.

The machine is very well made, the quality of the bottles is particularly nice, the plastic is thick and there are very clear measurements markings. The lids are nice too, the pop-open spout seals very well.

So, to use the machine you simply throw your ingredients into the bottle, screw on the blending attachment, flip the bottle over and screw it on to the base. Press and hold the blend button for 30secs to 1 minute and your smoothie will be, well, smooth. I throw oats, peanut butter and other pretty hard ingredients in here and the machine does an admirable job of ripping everything to bits and making a very palatable, smooth drink.

After making your smoothie you unscrew the bottle from the base unit, flip it over, unscrew the blending attachment and the attach your sports lid. Thats you sorted.

Quick tips, always a good idea to put something in to thicken your smoothies, either protein powder or yogurt.

Also, you need something to cool it down, if you throw in milk and fruit it will come out not very cold. I use either frozen berries or put in a few ice cubes to keep everything frosty cool.

I totally love this and for just a few pennies you can make a very nutritious smoothie or shake that is really filling. My mother recently suffered a stroke and I recommended she buy one of these as she struggles when eating solids. She is really into this now as she can take a filling snack without struggling to chew.

Relly, really happy with this blender

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, 4 April 2015
Bought one for more son....tried it!!!...immediately ordered one for myself.... Excellent, so easy to use and takes up much less space that a bulky blender. My only negative thought is that whilst it may be a lovely green, green is not a colour I would choose...but really that has nothing to do with the efficiency of the product!

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely little personal blender!, 12 Jan. 2014
It doesn't leak, its strong little machine blends everything even veggies! very strong motor, Love it! Highly recommend this model

5.0 out of 5 stars Smashing, 9 April 2014
Quick easy to use, easy to clean, robust and convenient. A must for the food, smoothie and bullet proof coffee enthusiast.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best blender I've used!, 10 Mar. 2015
Best blender I've ever used! I've made smoothies everyday for over a week now & this hasn't failed me once.
Blends fruit & ice into a smooth consistency really quickly

I recommended this to some friends & they bought it & also love it!

5.0 out of 5 stars FANTASTIC!, 23 Sept. 2014
Amazing product! I was expecting a functional product (obviously), but i was NOT expecting such a potent device!

It's extremely user-friendly! Put the produces inside, put the blade on top, attach it to the machine and press the button!
And VOILA! It's done!

When it comes to cleaning, it's as easy as rinsing in water (both the bottles and the blade) and it's done!
In fact, if you use it properly you won't even need to wash the main base device, as it won't get dirty!

It's extremely potent considering its compact size and mixes everything together without a problem.

I'll leave here a recipe that i created myself. It's a light, tasty and Healthy shake that anyone can make in 1 minute, with everyday produces:

1 natural yoghurt
1 table spoon of Flaxseeds
3 pieces of canned/fresh Peach OR pineapple (or both!)
1 handfull of rocket (don't be afradi to use it! it gives an amazing fresh taste to the shake)
Fill the bottle up to the 500ml mark with water.

Mix and enjoy a tasty, cool and healthy drink.

PS: My gf usually mixes the ingredients with soy milk instead of water and it tastes amazing as well! It even gets a creamier feel to it.

I hope this review/suggestion was useful!

Kind Regards!

5.0 out of 5 stars love it, perfect, no issues at all!, 14 Jan. 2015
I really like it, very handy, just change the blender to a drink top and that's it done. easy to clean just rinse. I put the yoghurt in last and it means everything blends in seconds. you do have to hold the blend button down but its so fast is doesn't matter. would buy again and would recommend to anyone

4.0 out of 5 stars Good, 9 April 2015
Brilliant that you can drink straight out of the thing that goes on the blender (minimal washing up) and it works brilliantly. For the price I'm so glad I didn't go for a more expensive brand, it does what it needs to. Only reason I went for 4 stars is that it can't cope with much ice. Only a few cubes. Other than that its grand.