5.0 out of 5 stars easy to use
this was a gift for my son who is into his health drinks - he loves the fact that he can make the drink in the bottle and not have to transfer it or wash anything extra. He has used frozen fruit and says it works brilliantly.

great buy :)
Published 7 months ago by A Cox

1.0 out of 5 stars Broke after 5 uses
Published 8 months ago by Lusarussa

5.0 out of 5 stars easy to use, 2 Jan 2014
This review is from: Breville Blend-Active Personal Blender - 300 Watt (Kitchen & Home)

great buy :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Dieters Dream!, 5 Mar 2014
I am doing a shake diet, but don't have time to faff around with blending! Such a great product for on the go!

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely little personal blender!, 12 Jan 2014
It doesn't leak, its strong little machine blends everything even veggies! very strong motor, Love it! Highly recommend this model

5.0 out of 5 stars Personal Blender, 4 April 2014
G. A. Smith - See all my reviews
This is a great product shakes on the go I can make them up and place in the fridge great for making most shakes and smoothies

5.0 out of 5 stars I would really recommend., 14 Feb 2014
It's quick smooth and really handy bottle to take with you anywhere, the children can use it aswell with no problems.
Jo cook

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant product!, 11 Feb 2014
Brilliant product. Very easy to use and simple to clean. Everything you need in a blender! Perfect sized beakers. Very impressed.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, quiet and fast, 8 Feb 2014
This is a great piece of kit that I bought for my wife as an alternative to a Vitamix or other really high priced brands.

We've had it for around 3 months now and it's been used 3-4 times a week. My wife uses it to make smoothies and health drinks from various items including frozen fruits and dried nuts or seeds too. It is very, very quick compared to out older blenders and is also very quiet. It was a bit apprehensive at first that it would do frozen fruits and ice due to other similar priced ones not doing that very well. It also wasn't clearly specified that it would perform this task, but it does actually say in the manual and website, so don't worry.

Having read other reviews I have had a look out for problems other people have said they have had, but haven't found anything. These are things like the lids become loose over time, and the blades eventually dulling or stop working after putting something fairly hard in there like ice.

The 2 containers are well proportioned and fit in fridges and bags alike. They haven't spilled their contents or broken yet and are made of a fairly hard, durable and inflexible material. Some other 'in bottle' blenders do not come with 2 bottles, but this has 2 which is great. They are very easily cleaned (both bottle and lids) and rinsed out which is a bonus too as I hate washing up.

We have limited space in our kitchen, and even though it stays on the counters now due to it's frequent use it doesn't have a large footprint, unlike other blenders. Even if we stopped using this (which I'm sure we wouldn't) I can see it not taking up too much space in the cupboards, and the drinks containers would keep on being used regardless.

For the price this is an amazing piece of kit and I can highly recommend it in place of more expensive brands.

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVE my easy to use smoothie maker., 16 Sep 2013
This is so practical. I couldn't live without it now! Very easy to assemble and to clean too. Great value for money.

1.0 out of 5 stars Broke after 5 uses, 18 Nov 2013
I was really looking forward to this being released and raved about it after three days of use. But now, after using it just 5 times a small piece of frozen fruit destroyed the spinning action of the blade. It's supposed to cut ice - even so I left the frozen fruit in liquid for a few minutes before blending them. This didn't work. The blade spins when the underneath plastic 'circle' attaches to the plastic circle on the motor part. In this case the flimsy plastic circle broke free from the blade and the machine span very fast without turning the blade. Smoke started leaking from the friction and the plastic melted a little. This machine seems good in every other way but the blade could surely have been attached to something other than plastic. It is not at all robust.

Oh, and the lid doesn't stay closed. It twists on but the flip up cap doesn't click into place it's very easy to tap it off in a bag.

The same thing has happened to the replacement. Strange how people say my review is unhelpful I wonder why... This is what has happened, twice, and I'm writing a review in order to help people make informed decisions. I wonder who these review haters work for :D

5.0 out of 5 stars Best blender ever, 20 May 2014
I live this so much that I bought one as a gift to my brother who loves to make smoothies and milkshakes and all that. The I got I won in a competition in my company and I was so pleased with it! I use it almost everyday.