5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely little personal blender!
It doesn't leak, its strong little machine blends everything even veggies! very strong motor, Love it! Highly recommend this model
Published 8 months ago by Stephanie Burton

3.0 out of 5 stars broke quickly
Product looks great and is very handy. It was great as long it was working. After just 2 months the actual metal mixer inside broke and is not usable anymore. I have no contact details to get a replacement.
Published 5 months ago by Anna

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely little personal blender!, 12 Jan 2014
This review is from: Breville Blend-Active Personal Blender - 300 Watt (Kitchen & Home)

3.0 out of 5 stars broke quickly, 10 April 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars easy to use, 2 Jan 2014
this was a gift for my son who is into his health drinks - he loves the fact that he can make the drink in the bottle and not have to transfer it or wash anything extra. He has used frozen fruit and says it works brilliantly.

great buy :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant product!, 11 Feb 2014
Brilliant product. Very easy to use and simple to clean. Everything you need in a blender! Perfect sized beakers. Very impressed.

5.0 out of 5 stars Dieters Dream!, 5 Mar 2014
I am doing a shake diet, but don't have time to faff around with blending! Such a great product for on the go!

5.0 out of 5 stars Blend Away!!!, 25 Aug 2014
Brilliant!! I only do reviews if something is really good or really bad.
I wasn't sure on this when I ordered it as other products like Nutribullet are a lot more expensive,but for £20.00 it does the job.I've used it every day,sometimes twice a day.I've even made a frappe.One important tip,stop half way give a good shake then blend again :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 12 Jan 2014
Mr. Andrew Malcolm (Scotland) - See all my reviews
Hi read a few of the reviews and would like to point out a couple of things with regard to some of the other negative factors that were stated. One person stated that it was a bit noisy - I have used several blenders and think it's probably quieter than most. One person stated that the lid didn't stay closed very well and wouldn't put the bottle in their bag - it's almost childproof. I will agree that the opening could be a little bigger but it's by no means too small. And, finally, I have used mine several times and it hasn't broken and I have put lots of ice etc in it so I wouldn't worry about that one either. The big bonuses for me are that you get two bottles and you can judge exactly how much of your ingredients to put in. And, being a man, just having to wash the bottle and not the bottle and the blender jug is a massive bonus. You also get a small smoothie/protein shake guide. I cannot see any reason why it doesn't deserve 5 stars.

1.0 out of 5 stars Was great, but now broken after 30 days, 6 Oct 2013
I bought this as an impulse purchase after seeing a work colleague with one, which he had just received. I love smoothies & this product has been used daily since purchased & has saved me a small fortune on the shop prices for ready made smoothies.

It also makes great milk shakes too.

Thanks for making such a brilliant product

Unfortunately after 30 days, the blade broke & now the product is useless, I am trying to understand how I can get a refund or a replacement product, but Amazon are not making the process easy :-(

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, and very affordable!, 14 Mar 2014
For £27 pounds (price when i purchased it) this is a steal! Mixes everything in the bottle. Nicely packaged. Extremely simple to use. Simple to wash! Quick delivery. And helpful instruction manual (not that you need it). Brilliant buy!

It also comes with a few pages of smoothie recipes, which are also excellent! I train at the gym, and theres several recipes in the book that include protein powder (good for pre workout drink or post)

Recommend to anyone interested in a quick easy to use smoothie maker!

1.0 out of 5 stars I love this product but it has flaws., 29 April 2014
Reviews Guy (England) - See all my reviews
(TOP 1000 REVIEWER)
I love what this does. I love the design. It's such a brilliant product, but it broke after my 3rd use. I was making lemon juice, I peeled the lemon completely, cut into quarters and dropped inside the container with three teaspoons of white sugar, added 4 cubes of ice, a piece of melon and topped up with cold water, fitted the blade unit, attached to the base, pressed blend and it made a horrible noise. I removed the bottle from the base and could see melted plastic. Oh snap.

Why do good ideas get badly executed? I really love this thing but I can't afford to keep replacing it every 3 uses. Yes, it's the first time that it happened to me but by reading the other 1-star reviews I can only assume that it's a design flaw.

Breville, if you guys are reading I would gladly pay £99 for this if you made it sturdy and durable, and by that I mean a GOOD motor that will last 10 or more years and a GOOD blade that is all metallic and won't break with light fruit and a few ice cubes even though it states on the box that it crushes ice. Why did I say £99 and not less? Because the Nutribullet costs £99 but the container is not as nice. What makes your product wonderful is the long bottle and the lid makes it perfect to put on the side of my backpack or the car's cup holder, plus I'm able to close it off so it doesn't spill. The bottle's plastic is great, the main problem is the motor unit and the blade unit which are crap (sorry but it's the truth).

Please Breville make a v2 with premium materials, people (including me) will buy in a heartbeat if it lasts for many years. We're tired of crappy products that go in the bin and pollute the environment, just make something that lasts even if it costs extra.

Just an addition, I bought mine at my local Tesco Extra, the Breville website does not mention them as a reseller but they carry this item too.