2,978 Reviews
 (2,470)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great purchase, 100% recommended
What an absolute bargain for a top notch smoothie maker. It can cope with very solid balls of frozen spinach no problem when making lunch smoothies in the morning to take to work with me. I also use mine to make flourless banana pancakes: throw 2x eggs and a ripe chopped up banana in and blitz for a few seconds, then fry in a pan for a few mins per side.
Published 3 months ago by Nicole

1.0 out of 5 stars Really bad quality
At first this blender worked fine. I have only used it for smoothies which is a really basic thing that this blender should do. Unfortunately only after using it a few times it stopped working. The engine decided just not to work.

I don't recommend this product.
Published 15 months ago by Cristina Clopatofsky

5.0 out of 5 stars Great purchase, 100% recommended, 1 Feb. 2015
This review is from: Breville Blend-Active Personal Blender - 300 Watt - White/Green (Kitchen & Home)

5.0 out of 5 stars This Blender is absolutely BRILLIANT, I've been using mine since the beginning of ..., 2 Feb. 2015
This Blender is absolutely BRILLIANT, I've been using mine since the beginning of January and I've been recommending it to anyone who will listen!! It is fantastic value for money, and so easy to use, clean and store. I've been making smoothies in the evening to take to school with me the next day, and it's so easy to transport in my bag, it doesn't leak and it makes a decent sized smoothie. My favourite thing about it is that you can just experiment and make your own recipes. I feel so much better drinking these smoothies because they really kick start my day and fill me up which means that I don't spend all my money buying crisps and sweets and that makes me feel better about myself for being healthy.

***Tips, Ideas & Useful Websites***
- Buy frozen fruit chunks (I've used mango) for a better flavour, a thicker consistency, and a colder drink. (Also saves you from trying to cut open a mango)
- Put Porridge Oats in your smoothie, it makes the smoothie thicker and more filling (This is great because it stops me from snacking between meals) I followed this oatmeal smoothie recipe here http://www.theyummylife.com/recipes/233
- My favourite experimental recipe
~ Handful of frozen mango chunks
~ 1-2 Kiwi(s)
~ 1 Nectarine
~ Apple Juice
- This website has loads of smoothie ideas http://www.nursingdegree.net/blog/38/100-delicious-easy-to-make-smoothies-that-work-wonders-for-your-health/
- Don't be afraid to put vegetables in (Spinach, Kale, cumcumber, etc) You won't be able to taste it and it adds extra nutrition.

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely little personal blender!, 12 Jan. 2014
It doesn't leak, its strong little machine blends everything even veggies! very strong motor, Love it! Highly recommend this model

5.0 out of 5 stars Smashing, 9 April 2014
Quick easy to use, easy to clean, robust and convenient. A must for the food, smoothie and bullet proof coffee enthusiast.

4.0 out of 5 stars it's not too bad. At least I have 4 bottles now, 5 Mar. 2015
Eden Cicero (London, England) - See all my reviews
This is my second purchase of this blender. The first one broke after around a year, but for £20 or whatever it cost, it's not too bad. At least I have 4 bottles now! Great for morning smoothies, not sure I'd trust it with anything hard though (e.g. nuts) as it sometimes has trouble with ice cubes.

5.0 out of 5 stars Highly Recommended, 21 Jan. 2015
Perfect for quick, no hassle smoothies. I use this for a morning breakfast fix using all sorts of fruit. It blends the harder fruit with ease and I don't have to cut the pieces up small. From start to finish I can have fruit from the bowl into a smoothies in a matter of a couple of minutes. Highly recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars FANTASTIC!, 23 Sept. 2014
Amazing product! I was expecting a functional product (obviously), but i was NOT expecting such a potent device!

It's extremely user-friendly! Put the produces inside, put the blade on top, attach it to the machine and press the button!
And VOILA! It's done!

When it comes to cleaning, it's as easy as rinsing in water (both the bottles and the blade) and it's done!
In fact, if you use it properly you won't even need to wash the main base device, as it won't get dirty!

It's extremely potent considering its compact size and mixes everything together without a problem.

I'll leave here a recipe that i created myself. It's a light, tasty and Healthy shake that anyone can make in 1 minute, with everyday produces:

1 natural yoghurt
1 table spoon of Flaxseeds
3 pieces of canned/fresh Peach OR pineapple (or both!)
1 handfull of rocket (don't be afradi to use it! it gives an amazing fresh taste to the shake)
Fill the bottle up to the 500ml mark with water.

Mix and enjoy a tasty, cool and healthy drink.

PS: My gf usually mixes the ingredients with soy milk instead of water and it tastes amazing as well! It even gets a creamier feel to it.

I hope this review/suggestion was useful!

Kind Regards!

5.0 out of 5 stars love it, perfect, no issues at all!, 14 Jan. 2015
I really like it, very handy, just change the blender to a drink top and that's it done. easy to clean just rinse. I put the yoghurt in last and it means everything blends in seconds. you do have to hold the blend button down but its so fast is doesn't matter. would buy again and would recommend to anyone

4.0 out of 5 stars Blender was very easy to use, 20 Feb. 2015
I bought this after deciding I wanted to make a simple change to my diet; consume more fruit, I couldn't remember the last time Id eaten some that hadn't been on a pudding.

Blender was very easy to use. However, as other users had found, there was a fault within a few uses. For me, the plastic part with the blades attached started leaking.

Amazon were great, arranged for the faulty unit to be picked up and a new one was here the next day. Great service

My new one works fine and was absolutely worth the money. Have now consumed fruit every day for 2 months. Would definitely recommend for anyone looking to make an easy change to their everyday diet

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, 4 April 2015
Bought one for more son....tried it!!!...immediately ordered one for myself.... Excellent, so easy to use and takes up much less space that a bulky blender. My only negative thought is that whilst it may be a lovely green, green is not a colour I would choose...but really that has nothing to do with the efficiency of the product!