5.0 out of 5 stars FANTASTIC!
Amazing product! I was expecting a functional product (obviously), but i was NOT expecting such a potent device!

It's extremely user-friendly! Put the produces inside, put the blade on top, attach it to the machine and press the button!
And VOILA! It's done!

Published 28 days ago by Filipe Margalhos

3.0 out of 5 stars broke quickly
Product looks great and is very handy. It was great as long it was working. After just 2 months the actual metal mixer inside broke and is not usable anymore. I have no contact details to get a replacement.
Published 6 months ago by Anna

5.0 out of 5 stars FANTASTIC!, 23 Sep 2014
This review is from: Breville Blend-Active Personal Blender - 300 Watt - White/Green (Kitchen & Home)

And VOILA! It's done!

When it comes to cleaning, it's as easy as rinsing in water (both the bottles and the blade) and it's done!
In fact, if you use it properly you won't even need to wash the main base device, as it won't get dirty!

It's extremely potent considering its compact size and mixes everything together without a problem.

I'll leave here a recipe that i created myself. It's a light, tasty and Healthy shake that anyone can make in 1 minute, with everyday produces:

1 natural yoghurt
1 table spoon of Flaxseeds
3 pieces of canned/fresh Peach OR pineapple (or both!)
1 handfull of rocket (don't be afradi to use it! it gives an amazing fresh taste to the shake)
Fill the bottle up to the 500ml mark with water.

Mix and enjoy a tasty, cool and healthy drink.

PS: My gf usually mixes the ingredients with soy milk instead of water and it tastes amazing as well! It even gets a creamier feel to it.

I hope this review/suggestion was useful!

Kind Regards!

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely little personal blender!, 12 Jan 2014
It doesn't leak, its strong little machine blends everything even veggies! very strong motor, Love it! Highly recommend this model

5.0 out of 5 stars easy to use, 2 Jan 2014
this was a gift for my son who is into his health drinks - he loves the fact that he can make the drink in the bottle and not have to transfer it or wash anything extra. He has used frozen fruit and says it works brilliantly.

great buy :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Dieters Dream!, 5 Mar 2014
I am doing a shake diet, but don't have time to faff around with blending! Such a great product for on the go!

3.0 out of 5 stars broke quickly, 10 April 2014

4.0 out of 5 stars Great blender for smoothies and protein shakes, 30 Aug 2014
Great blender for smoothies and protein shakes. Seems to work fine as long as there is enough liquid, where it struggles is blending food items, example I wanted to blend chickpeas and it couldn't manage it, but for drinks it's great, made smoothies with apple and carrot and no problem also smashes ice no problem. I am a heavy user of blenders and do end up wearing them out so must say so far so good. Recommend for the price, it's excellent.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 12 Jan 2014
Mr. Andrew Malcolm (Scotland) - See all my reviews
Hi read a few of the reviews and would like to point out a couple of things with regard to some of the other negative factors that were stated. One person stated that it was a bit noisy - I have used several blenders and think it's probably quieter than most. One person stated that the lid didn't stay closed very well and wouldn't put the bottle in their bag - it's almost childproof. I will agree that the opening could be a little bigger but it's by no means too small. And, finally, I have used mine several times and it hasn't broken and I have put lots of ice etc in it so I wouldn't worry about that one either. The big bonuses for me are that you get two bottles and you can judge exactly how much of your ingredients to put in. And, being a man, just having to wash the bottle and not the bottle and the blender jug is a massive bonus. You also get a small smoothie/protein shake guide. I cannot see any reason why it doesn't deserve 5 stars.

1.0 out of 5 stars Was great, but now broken after 30 days, 6 Oct 2013
I bought this as an impulse purchase after seeing a work colleague with one, which he had just received. I love smoothies & this product has been used daily since purchased & has saved me a small fortune on the shop prices for ready made smoothies.

It also makes great milk shakes too.

Thanks for making such a brilliant product

Unfortunately after 30 days, the blade broke & now the product is useless, I am trying to understand how I can get a refund or a replacement product, but Amazon are not making the process easy :-(

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant blender for gym goers!, 25 July 2014
This blender is brilliant. One downfall is that it says it can crush ice, which it kinda can but if you put frozen fruit in there, like the frozen fruit you can buy in supermarkets then the blades wont even move. That is the only downfall for this. I use it all the time and is a brilliant contraption!!! Most of my family and friends have them now after me showing off mine.

1.0 out of 5 stars I love this product but it has flaws., 29 April 2014
Reviews Guy (England) - See all my reviews
(TOP 1000 REVIEWER)
I love what this does. I love the design. It's such a brilliant product, but it broke after my 3rd use. I was making lemon juice, I peeled the lemon completely, cut into quarters and dropped inside the container with three teaspoons of white sugar, added 4 cubes of ice, a piece of melon and topped up with cold water, fitted the blade unit, attached to the base, pressed blend and it made a horrible noise. I removed the bottle from the base and could see melted plastic. Oh snap.

Why do good ideas get badly executed? I really love this thing but I can't afford to keep replacing it every 3 uses. Yes, it's the first time that it happened to me but by reading the other 1-star reviews I can only assume that it's a design flaw.

Breville, if you guys are reading I would gladly pay £99 for this if you made it sturdy and durable, and by that I mean a GOOD motor that will last 10 or more years and a GOOD blade that is all metallic and won't break with light fruit and a few ice cubes even though it states on the box that it crushes ice. Why did I say £99 and not less? Because the Nutribullet costs £99 but the container is not as nice. What makes your product wonderful is the long bottle and the lid makes it perfect to put on the side of my backpack or the car's cup holder, plus I'm able to close it off so it doesn't spill. The bottle's plastic is great, the main problem is the motor unit and the blade unit which are crap (sorry but it's the truth).

Please Breville make a v2 with premium materials, people (including me) will buy in a heartbeat if it lasts for many years. We're tired of crappy products that go in the bin and pollute the environment, just make something that lasts even if it costs extra.

Just an addition, I bought mine at my local Tesco Extra, the Breville website does not mention them as a reseller but they carry this item too.