Format: Audio CD|Change

on 5 April 2016
I like the overall vibe of the band and the songs - the only downside for me is the way some of the vocals are mixed with added distortion, so that the vocals don't stand out enough and the lyrics are hard to discern. As a musician and producer I was itching to get my hands on the raw material!
on 22 October 2013
Listening to this in the background as I work so haven't pushed a volume though some decent speakers but one first couple listens through it's a great album and its still growing on me.

Chain My Name is a cracker with a haunting bass line. Trippin has a touch of Portishead about it and I've definitely heard a touch of Cicada and Cure across the album. Matty is a fabulous track.

In summary, very dynamic bass lines and strong rhythm on drums; underpinned with a think, mushy synth background and angst-ridden vocals all combine to give an atmospheric, introspective and yet uplifting experience.

Get the album - you won't regret it. The album back-cover is a bit odd though....
on 7 November 2015
One of those records where the songs just grow and grow on you...great vocals underpinned by some good percussion work...mesmerising and dreamlike at times...a great way to take you away from the pressures of this world...
on 31 December 2013
Awesome album.. had it on repeat ever since I downloaded it.
Favourite tracks are Chain My Name, Warrior Lord, Very Cruel, Tiff, Matty and I Need $ although they all grow on you like some kind of audible infection.. thumbs up!
on 7 January 2014
Glorious album, I will be listening to it on repeat over the summer. Other people ask me who it is when I play it - that's always a good sign (=
on 25 October 2013
Given where they started, this makes me very interested in what comes next from them. There is definite progress from Give Up The Ghost. Great job!
on 5 November 2014
Hypnotic.
on 22 March 2014
This album arrived in good time, and was awesome. On the strength of this, I went to see the band live at the Troxy.
on 6 April 2014
From a wonderful group. Nice to see that there is some originality still out there in this day and age
on 6 October 2014
Loved this CD. Great vocals with dreamy easy to listen to pop.