on 20 December 2013
Really stable and sturdy build quality, and really nice looking. Grabed the windscreen strongly, didnt wobble or fall off, and i drove thru quite bumpy motorway pretty fast. Perfect for my galaxy S4. Really cool how pushing your phone on it activates the locks to grab the phone automatically.

Buy it, and for under 9 quid its best on amazon
on 12 December 2013
Considering this item seems to come from USA, delivery was prompt and the mount itself is excellent. Grips the phone well and gives good support with minimal vibration. My wife is so impressed she wants one of her own!
on 22 December 2013
I bought this to hold my iphone while in the car to view google maps while driving. And it works faultlessly. It's not stuck to the windscreen but to the top of the dash in my Smart, which although has a textured finish to the plastic is not a problem. I put it on, and it hasn't budged in a month. I do however leave it fixed in place as i've no need to remove it. So pleased with it i bought another one for the girlfriend.
on 20 March 2014
I bought this to hold my HTC8x. It adheres very well to the windscreen, no hint of movement. The mount grips the phone with one simple push and then both arms grab the phone and hold it securely. It can be rotated and tilted almost at will, depending on the angle of your windscreen. I'm glad I went for this one.
on 28 March 2014
I've had it a few days in the car, it holds my Samsung s3 really really well. Also it's very adjustable in terms of positioning the phone. It's quick to set up and the phone goes in and out off the holder easily. Seems a lot more solid than the one I had before.
on 1 October 2013
This product is great, holds my iphone securely in mount , suction is really strong holds on even the most uneven roads, product stats in same set position once you have set it , a must for your car
on 27 September 2013
Full joint rotation and holds my S4 and S4 mini fine, with good location of charger. Only thing that concerns me is the sucker had glue on, which concerns me as after removing a few times I am wondering if the sucker will be good, if the sucker was good why does it need glue? Time will tell. But for the price spot on.
on 11 January 2014
This holder is ideal for all smart phones, no need to removed from cover, as in previous holders. Easy to secure to windscreen.
on 8 December 2013
It's not flawless but it's great for the price, well packaged, good quality, and well made, it's simple to use and it's sturdy, I'm impressed, it's a lot better than expected and just as good as some more expensive alternatives, very happy.
on 15 February 2016
This is for a Galaxy S5 which is 72.5 without cover and, whilst it fits within the arms, they do not click shut despite being described as being suitable for devices between 50 and 75mm.

However, I use this with a cover which slightly exceeds 75mm and it seems to be held reasonably firmly (it didn't fall out on this morning's drive to work) owing to the foam strips on the arms.