5.0 out of 5 stars Buy this book, everyone!
As a novice Trader, I've bought many, many trading books from Amazon in the recent past (136 to be precise), including at least four, specifically on 'Volume'. Indeed, this is my first review on all the trading books that I've bought.

Published 14 months ago by Mr. I. Ahmadu

3.0 out of 5 stars My review on A Complete Guide To Volume Price Analysis
Published 5 months ago by MrMr

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Buy this book, everyone!, 30 July 2013
Mr. I. Ahmadu - See all my reviews
This review is from: A Complete Guide To Volume Price Analysis (Kindle Edition)

Anna's book - 'A Complete Guide to Volume Price Analysis' is by far the best book on the subject that I've ever read. She knows her stuff and most importantly, knows how to impart the knowledge to others. The way she explains the subject matter, the analogies that she draws and the many examples that she gives, can, but only go to make you a better Trader, if you listen to her and practise what you've learnt from the book. Once you've fully read Anna's book and understood it, you will always be one step ahead of the game because you know what's going on in the market that you are trading. The signs given by price and it's other sibling (volume) would either prompt you to step aside and wait (instead of jumping in to take a trade and lose) or give you the green light to go ahead and take a trade with confidence, alongside the operators, and win.

I honestly think that this book is highly under-priced, considering the wealth of information that it contains. Personally, I'd have been too happy to pay £24.99 for it, if not more. Then again, it's up to the author to charge what she thinks the book is worth, if she's testing the market. In my eyes, it's worth a lot, lot more than she is charging for it.

One thing I know for sure is that there are very many rubbish trading books out there that are selling for far more, without any new ground-breaking information, unlike Anna's book. Many of those useless trading books are aimed at the new Trader (like me), with snazzy, get-rich-quick titles and full of utter rubbish. This book of Anna's teaches you the meat and bone of trading - why? - because it teaches you how to read the market. Once learnt, those skills would remain with you for the rest of your life, such that you'll never be afraid to take a trade if the conditions are right or simply step aside and wait.

My advice to any Trader out there - whether a novice (like me), experienced or whatever, is to BUY THIS BOOK so as to truly read the market. Yes, buy this book if you want to learn how to read the market correctly. You will be amazed. Anna has laid it all out for you in this great book. If you really want to know, so many so-called Expert and Professional traders do NOT understand Volume and how it influences Price Action, the author does and I commend her for it.

Lastly, in view of her immense knowledge on the crucial but elusive subject of Volume Price Analysis, I'd request the author to get a DVD out (asap), to accompany the book and flog it on Amazon for £49.99. I'll be the first person to buy it.

NB:

Anna has also got another book out on Amazon which I've bought as well but can not say anything about it because I haven't had the time to read it, as I've been concentrating on Price Volume Analysis.

5.0 out of 5 stars An excellent book for the beginner., 24 Jun 2014
This review is from: A Complete Guide To Volume Price Analysis (Kindle Edition)
This book is one of my top trading books. Anna has a style of writing which just works. From the outset you can feel her honesty and passion for wanting you as the new trader to be successful in the markets. I could write paragraphs of reasons why you should buy this book, but this has all been covered on other reviews. However what I would like to say is Anna also responds personally to answer any questions or concerns you may have. This is the measure of a fantastic author and an exceptional trader who has given us the greatest gift anyone could wish for as a new trader. Anna gives her years of exspierence and knowledge and a proven route to success.If you want to make money in the markets do yourself a favour buy this book as it opens so many doors to trading successfully on the profitable side following the big players.The thing you need most is knowledge in the markets. This is exactly what you get from this book over 16 years worth. A must buy book that I would put with only a couple of other books out of hundreds on the market. Anna is the real deal an author who has actually done it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Every word in this book is a diamond., 10 Mar 2014
This review is from: A Complete Guide To Volume Price Analysis (Kindle Edition)
Thanks Anna Coulling for sharing such a valuable knowledge with us.This book has changed my trading approach to the market and make me a profitable trader. I have been to so many courses and seminars but no one share this secret of Volume price analysis (VPA) with us. It does work and you can read the market exactly like professionals. Volume price analysis is very powerful and after reading this book it will protect your trading capital that when to enter a trade and when to exit which is the most difficult part in this game. This book will give you confidence and an opportunity that how to avoid the losing trades. Thanks Anna it has double my small trading account in three weeks time. I will highly recommend this book to beginners, professionals and the training courses providers to read this book first and then start the journey of trading with success without failure.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best analysis of Volume, 23 Feb 2014
This review is from: A Complete Guide To Volume Price Analysis (Kindle Edition)
I have traded for 2 years and want to make the leap into full time retail trading. This book has not only helped my current trading but has given me a new tool in my armoury one that I could not do without.

This book will teach you to enter and exit positions and most importantly let profits run. In my opinion the hardest thing to do. My entries are 70% correct but I take profit early and miss an extra 100% gain. So thank you Anna after applying your methods I made more than a 100 pips on one trade that I would have exited at 50 pips normally and netted over 1000 quid on just one trade.

This book is a must have for all...The Price is unbelievable for the information on offer.

5.0 out of 5 stars Read the Book and Read the Market says it all, 24 July 2014
This review is from: A Complete Guide To Volume Price Analysis (Kindle Edition)
Without a doubt the best book on Trading I have ever read. While trading is touted as being easy, the reality is,with the myriad of indicators , books, Youtube videos and websites, I like most people, have information overload and was one of the 95% losers.. Which one do I follow? It can be very confusing.

As soon as I started reading this book it became apparent that this book was different. It explained the rationale behind trading. Its common sense logic was compelling. Like everything something is simple if you know. But how do you learn so you know.?

I found the comparison to a wholesaler stocking his warehouse at wholesale prices and selling to the public at retail prices and how these market makers do this by appealing to the public's fear and greed via news media an ah moment - Market don't manipulate the market they manipulate people via the news to buy and sell on fear and greed and create the situation they want - know you know what they are doing you know what to do.

Many people are selling education like the snake oil salesmen of the old west - drink this and all your aliments will vanish - its a con. However, this this book is no con. It gives you the information and knowledge to understand what Trading is all about in such a logical and common sense way it gives you the knowledge and control.

The line "Read the book and read the market" is absolutely true. Obviously you must then go and practice to become an expert but with practice there is no reason why you should not do well - you will quickly go from apprentice to master. I was so impressed with this book that I have also bought her other beginners FX book as well to correct my understanding of the basics as well.

3.0 out of 5 stars My review on A Complete Guide To Volume Price Analysis, 17 May 2014
This review is from: A Complete Guide To Volume Price Analysis (Kindle Edition)
All I can say is that your going to need a shed load of time and patience in order to get to grips of the points the author is trying to get across. But after saying that, if you do posses the overwhelming desire to understand Volume Price Analysis in relation to candlestick formation, then I would say go for it. If nothing else it would add another bow to your string as far as trading the markets go.

5.0 out of 5 stars If you're looking for a new strategy, this will give you some good ideas, 12 Jun 2014
This review is from: A Complete Guide To Volume Price Analysis (Kindle Edition)
After developing an EA on metatrader and feeling like I was in a casino, not a finance industry, I decided to read this book and two others she has written.

I'm making more money after incorporating some of her ideas; many of which of been around for quite some time and didn't know about.

3.0 out of 5 stars Difficult to follow as an ebook, 13 Nov 2013
A. H. Clark "Al" (UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: A Complete Guide To Volume Price Analysis (Kindle Edition)
Like all publications that rely a great deal on charts, it is awkward having to refer back to charts on a previous page. As for the content, it is quite repetitive, and could have been condensed into a more readable format. The usual caveats apply in that it is up to the trader to make their own interpretation of the charts, using fairly general guidelines. It is a very reasonably priced ebook, so well worth a look if you wish to know more about the principles of VPA.

1.0 out of 5 stars GREYSCALE RUBBISH if you were to purchase the paperback edition. ONLY PURCHASE the kindle edition, 2 July 2014
The content of the book is excellent, this is a comment on the MORONS AT AMAZON, DO NOT UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES PURCHASE THE PAPERBACK BOOK VERSION AS THE ABOVE NAMED MORONS SEND YOU A GREY-SCALE BOOK (not much use when you have colour charts in it, is it? I've explained this to customer services and they seem to agree that if the kindle is in colour then so should the paperback book. It is the morons they employ in the fulfilment centre who trot out utter garbage such as the reply s sent to me on two different occasions.
QUOTE ONE
"We have an update for your Order No
This is a Print on Demand copy and as such there is no other edition available to print.
Frequently, these are produced from the last-surviving copy of a book, the original of which is in far-from-perfect condition.
It is not the printing process which is at fault, but the original from which the digital print was made"
QUOTE TWO
"We received update from our fulfilment centre team and according to them that we can confirm that only the cover is in colour and the insides are black and white, this is due to the item being MOD and printed within the FC on demand and our electronic files are in black and white."

The first quote is utter garbage as it has no relevance to my complaint, clearly this is a standard reply email and nothing more.
The second means utter garbage as who (outside of the fulfilment centre) knows what MOD and FC mean?

As the kindle is in colour, I very much suspect that the master files ARE IN COLOUR and that the above named morons are too stupid to know that to print something in colour it has to be sent to a colour printer and not a monochrome printer.

If the files that Amazon have are in black and white for the print on demand, well then they need to get this rectified.
Being in black and white may well be ok for a story book , but it is not ok for a book that has coloured images in it (ie trading charts)...

Incidently they can't be in black and white as any non-white would then be in black. At the minimum they must be in greyscale again showing the ignorance
of those employed in the fulfilment centre.

Further to the above Amazon should quite clearly state this is not the same as the colour kindle version and expressly state that it is in greyscale, not colour.

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing is the only word to describe it., 14 Mar 2014
This review is from: A Complete Guide To Volume Price Analysis (Kindle Edition)
I have never written a review for anything before but I feel compelled to for this. It's the best book I've ever read on Forex. Buy it now and read it, then read it again.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›