The Jack shoes and William shoes are similar, but the Jack are much more sturdy and have good rounded toes which are good for growing feet without pinching.
on 3 September 2014
My son has worn Ricosta shoes for the last few years as I have found they are the only ones that withstand the playground football. They are lightweight, comfortable and fit his feet well. We only have one shop in town that sells this brand and they want over £50 a pair so when I spotted these on Amazon for £36 (ish) I was delighted. Great shoes. Very happy.
on 1 September 2014
I have bought Ricosta shoes for several years now because they are well made and keep my feet warm and dry in rain and snow and give me no worries about slipping as they have nice thick treads.I don't always want to wear boots so they are a great alternative.
on 9 September 2014
I have been buying these particular shoes, ever since my son started primary school. They are comfortable, and very long lasting, can last almost the whole school year. Highly recommend.
on 20 June 2014
I would recommend these for school shoes. My son has wide feet and this feel ok for him. Also, they're light - the last pair of Geox he had were quite heavy. Thumbs up!
on 6 August 2014
My son had these last year at school and they have worn very well. Nice fit.
on 8 August 2014
Ricosta is the best shoes.