5.0 out of 5 stars A Beautiful Ring!
Published on 9 Dec. 2012 by Jazz

3.0 out of 5 stars Disappointing ring is far to big even though the ring ...
Disappointing ring is far to big even though the ring I already wear was checked for size before ordering and it cannot be altered
Published 16 days ago by Jayne Priestley

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars A Beautiful Ring!, 9 Dec. 2012
This ring is truly beautiful. It says that it’s a men’s ring but I still bought it for myself and it looks good on my small fingers – I would recommend this for men or women. Lots of people have been commenting on my ring and they say it is a very unusual design. The dragon design is so intricate and detailed and makes the ring look more expensive than it really is. It’s so shiny and I’ve heard that tungsten carbide will keep its shine for a very long time. I’m tempted to buy this ring in the other colours…

5.0 out of 5 stars bling ring, 8 Nov. 2012
A very unusual classy ring. It looks far more expensive than it was, my husband is very pleased with it. It was delivered well within the delivery time specified, so i am very pleased with this purchase, would recommend

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing Ring, 11 Feb. 2014
This ring looks so much better in person! It came in a nice little bag inside very good packaging. It arrived 5 days after I ordered it, even though it said the estimate delivery date would be From 2 - 3 weeks. Very good product, may also order the all silver version. Would definitely recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars Celtic Dragons are cool..., 8 Jan. 2014
My wife chose this for me and I thought it was a great choice. The connected long=bodied dragons and celtic design compliment my Chinese and Scottish roots very nicely. The material looks and feels quality and my hand misses the heavy feel of the ring when i take it off. I'd recommend it to all dragon or celt lovers!

5.0 out of 5 stars Smashing, 28 Aug. 2013
A real eye catching piece of jewellery that looks better than the picture. Much more interesting than plain gold and is really well made and finished. Arrived on time and an all round good buy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome, 28 Dec. 2013
David Strong (Dublin, Ireland) - See all my reviews
This ring is truly lovely. I bought it for myself and I would recommend this ring to anyone. The celtic design is intricate and detailed.

4.0 out of 5 stars Prompt delivery, 28 Nov. 2013
I only ordered this item last night and it arrived first thing this morning
Lovely ring for the price very heavy aswell so far the only downfall is I ordered a size p for son for Xmas however I'm a size n and this ring fits my finger perfectly so recommend ordering a bigger size

5.0 out of 5 stars tungsten wedding band, 12 Aug. 2013
bought this for my wedding it looks great delivery was very quick
perfect fit and comfortable as it said on web site
would recomend

5.0 out of 5 stars Very happy, 28 July 2013
Great ring for the price. Needed a strong metal ring for husband to wear at work, he liked the design and no dents or scratches to report, and it takes a beating. The 10% of next purchase card that came with it was a nice extra as well.

4.0 out of 5 stars Cheap but nice, but beware nickel may be present!, 10 May 2013
We wanted a nice strong tungsten ring each for our wedding and at a reasonable price so it would both last and we wouldn't have to worry about wearing it all the time because it didn't cost much even if something were to happen to it. The design is attractive, the gold dragons are striking against the black background and the area where they overlap is not too noticeable. Unfortunately the size didn't fit me so I had to return it. One warning to those wanting tungsten rings due to nickel allergies, many tungsten rings are made with nickel, I tested mine with a nickel detect kit I have and it came up positive for nickel, however my replacement (with gold background) tested negative for nickel so it seems to vary from ring to ring.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›