on 28 April 2013
I bought this from my Grandson because he already has another one of the Usborne First Reading books which I currently have to read to him because he is still too young to read himself, and he loves it,
on 26 January 2016
We have been reading this book in our classroom and we love it! The animals in the story are great though they do want to eat the Gingerbread Man! Our favourite part is when the Gingerbread Man met the fox, we won't give anything away! This is a fun book and the illustrations are very colourful. We would recommend this book to children in Key Stage 1, just like us!
Class 1L St.Giles' School
on 2 February 2014
excellent book for my nearly two year old who doesn't have much patience. good price clear images. Will read others in the series
on 2 March 2014
Enjoyed the storyline and writing style. My boys age 7 and 5 enjoyed the Good characters. Well written book. Worth the price
on 23 May 2014
My grandchildren aged 2 and 4 loved the story and the great pictures. Kept them interested from start to finish.
Very good for early readers and story time.
Brought back memories of my childhood.
on 18 April 2014
My daughter is five years old and she really enjoyed reading this book to me. Beautiful pictures and good starter book.
on 27 May 2014
it's not that suitable for young children as the ending is a bit scary. maybe they should stick to the original story
on 17 April 2014
My two year old, who loves gingerbread men and women, loves this book which is very nicely illustrated. I know some of these old fairy tales are a bit dark but couldn't remember exactly how this ended when I ordered it. Having now re-discovered the not-so-happy finale to this story I can't help feeling the desire to skip the last few pages every time I read this to my son!
on 26 February 2015
Excellent book for young children. Our daughter is approaching 2 years old and she is very fond of the book and has enjoyed it since she was about a year old. The pictures are colorful and the pages are short which helps keep the smaller children interested.
on 17 February 2014
Loved the story and the pictures, and so did my granddaughters. I've built up a nice collection of bedtime stories on my Kindle app and a lot of them are from Usborne.