on 17 January 2016
I got the UK map and the France map together. I like them very much and they are used all the time. They wash well and look stylish. I would actually have bought more of a set had they been available - ie, other country maps like Italy, Greece, Spain etc. No scratches as yet and we've used them a lot for over 3 months now. I will buy again as and when necessary - although I hold off and get them when they were shown at a discounted price.
on 8 May 2015
I'm a big fan of Joseph Joseph products. I know they are priced quite high but they look and feel better. This chopping board is more square in shape and very colourful. They suits any kitchen type and are vital for all round protection :)
on 21 February 2014
I love Joseph Joseph worktop savers. Practical and beautiful. I chose the UK Gastronomy one as a gift for a relative who has emigrated. It was much appreciated and admired.
Despite clearly saying the product is dishwasher safe, after two months the back (and hence the design) has peeled off, taking one of the feet with it. Don't buy it.
on 13 February 2015
Very good addition to our kitchen, good looking, practical and fun. Has a great glass surface that is slightly rough which appears not to show scratches.
on 30 November 2013
Really stylish glass chopping board. A little bit on the pricey side, asJoseph Joseph usually is, but worth it. Looks great.
on 8 March 2016
I love this. Looks really smart in my kitchen. I love cooking and maps - it's like they designed it just for me!!!
on 3 March 2015
Makes a brilliant present. A good reduction in the Lightning sale too. Now I have France and Britain, what next?
on 26 December 2013
This product was delightful and looks excellent in my kitchen, decided not to use it but keep as a decoration.
on 23 April 2016
I have several of these (the UK, the US, France). My countertops are well safe from burns now!