Price:£15.99 - £25.00

on 11 June 2013
Will certainly recommend! Really pleased with the quality of the material, the price I paid and its design & colour. It is warm so perfect for the cold days, and very comfortable to wear with a full zip.
I bought a large and it is a large. I have a 42" chest and slightly bulky shoulders, it fitted me perfectly. The colour was as shown on screen. It has longish neck, which will help to keep warm from the wind. The pockets are zipped and there is a cord on the waist line. I tried other more expensive brands and the quality was the same. So in my opinion worth buying!
on 30 December 2012
Need I say more REGATTA speaks for its self, one of the best makes and my brother wears it every day.
Because of weight loss we renewed and is other REGATTA was still good enough to pass on.
on 8 September 2014
Bought this fleece for my other half he wanted something light weight as he doesn't like the thicker fleece tops. I was unsure which of the regatta ones I was going to purchase without seeing them first but this one turned out to be a good choice.This fleece is just right for him, it's good quality, well finished, the colour is a dark cobalt blue and navy, the fit is good too, would buy another in a different colour. I would definitely recommend this item,
on 15 April 2013
I found this Regatta fleece to be good quality - it is thicker than my Henbury fleece. If you want something to keep you warm in winter then this will do the job.
on 17 June 2013
Would make a good middle layer not too think and not too thin (Depending on what one you order),
Would highly recomend due to it being cheap (IN my Opinion)
on 18 March 2013
I like this item very much, the style and quality and they are warm and the colour combination is just right, and regatta is a great name
on 19 December 2013
As fleeces go, this is quite stylish being two tone blue. It is also reasonably warm and ideal for walking the dog along the beach.
on 18 February 2013
I wanted a warm, cardigan-like garment and this is it. Colour ideal and very comfortable. It is just what I wanted in all respects.
on 18 January 2013
Lovey fleece light weight and warm nice in the two tone makes it a little different. Bought for my husband but I wear it sometimes
on 11 September 2013
The quality was better than I expected and the fit was perfect!!

Great for those cold mornings and light to wear!

See one answered question