5.0 out of 5 stars Great Quality
Need I say more REGATTA speaks for its self, one of the best makes and my brother wears it every day.
Because of weight loss we renewed and is other REGATTA was still good enough to pass on.
Published on 30 Dec. 2012 by Moe

3.0 out of 5 stars Okay
For the price it is an okay jacket.True to size.
I would rather pay more to get a thicker fleece though.
Published on 5 Mar. 2013 by Edwin Thomas

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Quality, 30 Dec. 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars Regatta Men's Hedman Fleece - DkDen/TealBl, Large, 11 Jun. 2013
Will certainly recommend! Really pleased with the quality of the material, the price I paid and its design & colour. It is warm so perfect for the cold days, and very comfortable to wear with a full zip.
I bought a large and it is a large. I have a 42" chest and slightly bulky shoulders, it fitted me perfectly. The colour was as shown on screen. It has longish neck, which will help to keep warm from the wind. The pockets are zipped and there is a cord on the waist line. I tried other more expensive brands and the quality was the same. So in my opinion worth buying!

5.0 out of 5 stars regatta fleece., 8 Sept. 2014
Bought this fleece for my other half he wanted something light weight as he doesn't like the thicker fleece tops. I was unsure which of the regatta ones I was going to purchase without seeing them first but this one turned out to be a good choice.This fleece is just right for him, it's good quality, well finished, the colour is a dark cobalt blue and navy, the fit is good too, would buy another in a different colour. I would definitely recommend this item,

5.0 out of 5 stars hubby loves it, 22 Dec. 2013
warm comfy does the job it was intended for looks good. hubby pleased as punch as could not find a brown fleece localy

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality fleece, 15 April 2013
Mr. Nicholas I. Ameghino "Sekhem teacher" (Birmingham, England) - See all my reviews
I found this Regatta fleece to be good quality - it is thicker than my Henbury fleece. If you want something to keep you warm in winter then this will do the job.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good middle layer, 17 Jun. 2013
Would make a good middle layer not too think and not too thin (Depending on what one you order),
Would highly recomend due to it being cheap (IN my Opinion)

5.0 out of 5 stars I like this item, 18 Mar. 2013
I like this item very much, the style and quality and they are warm and the colour combination is just right, and regatta is a great name

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice Fleece, 19 Dec. 2013
As fleeces go, this is quite stylish being two tone blue. It is also reasonably warm and ideal for walking the dog along the beach.

5.0 out of 5 stars Zipped fleece, 18 Feb. 2013
I wanted a warm, cardigan-like garment and this is it. Colour ideal and very comfortable. It is just what I wanted in all respects.

4.0 out of 5 stars X large fleece, 18 Jan. 2013
Lovey fleece light weight and warm nice in the two tone makes it a little different. Bought for my husband but I wear it sometimes

Regatta Men's Hedman Fleece